I want to start growing....what do seeds look like?

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
H-chris45
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:01 pm
Contact:

I want to start growing....what do seeds look like?

Post by H-chris45 »

I want to start growin cos my funds are down. lol I dont know where to start. I bought a tenz (£10) worth of skunk/draw, an im looking for seeds to grow. i dont know what they look like can u ppl tell me?

will it help if i post a pic of the shit?

cheers
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

www.seedsdirect.to should help ya... theres plenty of pics
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

have you seen seeds out of an apple? have you seen seeds out of anything.....they are small and round, and dark. Higher quality seeds will be more pale, or even green. some schwag seeds(the black/brown ones) will have a green casing around it at first, so don't mix the two up. if its a schwag seed with the green shell, the shell will pop open if you handle it alot(which you want it to do). The dank seed is naturally the pale or green color.It won't open.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

they got cool little dark spots on them too :)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Look inside an apple core...those are seeds :P
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users