Singing Horses

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
weedguru_asmodeus
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 738
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:20 pm
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Singing Horses

Post by weedguru_asmodeus »

Ahh ha ha

http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage ... stekor.swf

click on the horses and they join in.
weedguru_asmodeus

Bikes see you through times of no money better than money sees you through times of no bikes.

http://www.weedguru.com

[img]http://www.weedguru.com/img/monk2.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

ha! I got that in my email last year.

But it's still funny
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
shroomersrule
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:52 pm
Location: vancouver, WA
Contact:

Post by shroomersrule »

dude this is awsome i could do this for ever!
I was here,
But now I'm not.
I went away,
To smoke some pot.
I wrote this down,
To prove a point.
Life's a Bitch,
Without a joint. http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=gz22kphk click every 24 hours plz
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users