Pillow Fights!
Moderator: Moderators
-
SCARAB
- Casual toker

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:02 am
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Pillow Fights!
If you happen to be stoned and indoors, have a pillow fight with your mates! It's so fucking funny and fun!!!
GOBURITO!!!
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- the roller
- Casual toker

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:22 am
- Location: Kosovo/Prishtina
- Contact:
- LiGhTuP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 560
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
- Location: Land down unda!
- Contact:
Whenever I'm stoned I believe im some kung fu dude from the Matrix. One of my mates does this too. So when we get stoned together we can re-enact any Matrix movie scene perfectly. I mean perfectly. All the moves and everything. It's like weed opens up some special abilities. Watever it is, it's damn fucking cool!
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users