I'm Back!
Moderator: Moderators
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
I'm Back!
From Florida.yea man 
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
So all my posts are gone?
...and, unefourtuneatley <--- (sorry bout that.hehe)..I didnt toke in florida, being around my "decent" family..nope, didnt toke...I got to smoke before i left and a couple times when i returned. Today i smoked something called FIRE. I had a pretty great time in Miami and Orlando. I went to Universal,Islands of adventures and MGM studios. I gots ta tell ya, that spiderman ride was the shit and the Hulk was jus totally crazy!..If you ever try to go on vacation to Florida, this is the best time of year to go! i'm telling you, seriosly, there wasnt alot of people, and i didnt have to wait in line for long!
yup.
...and, unefourtuneatley <--- (sorry bout that.hehe)..I didnt toke in florida, being around my "decent" family..nope, didnt toke...I got to smoke before i left and a couple times when i returned. Today i smoked something called FIRE. I had a pretty great time in Miami and Orlando. I went to Universal,Islands of adventures and MGM studios. I gots ta tell ya, that spiderman ride was the shit and the Hulk was jus totally crazy!..If you ever try to go on vacation to Florida, this is the best time of year to go! i'm telling you, seriosly, there wasnt alot of people, and i didnt have to wait in line for long!
yup.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
