Prozak with weed

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Smoky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 6:41 pm
Location: Smokin Pad
Contact:

Prozak with weed

Post by Smoky »

ive just started taking prozak today does anybody know wether or not to smoke weed with it r there ne side effects?
My mother said, that i never should,
Smoke da holy smoke with the boys in da woods
The chitter the chatter, id done nout wrong,
so fuck you mum cos im hittin a bong!
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Well Prozak is an anti-depressant right? If it is then it might just make you a bit groggier or something. Don't think it should have any serious adverse reactions. But I'm not sure so...
Image
User avatar
Smoky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 6:41 pm
Location: Smokin Pad
Contact:

Post by Smoky »

well thanks neway i'll try it wen i get some weed l8er
My mother said, that i never should,
Smoke da holy smoke with the boys in da woods
The chitter the chatter, id done nout wrong,
so fuck you mum cos im hittin a bong!
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

If you mix the 2 it wont hurt ya :P
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

hope you dont mind me asking but why are you on prozak?
Cameron.
User avatar
loopylady
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:21 pm
Location: Ga.USA
Contact:

Post by loopylady »

I have been on 20mgs of prozac for about 15 years now. I am an occasional this is all a lie. I have never had any problems with either of them.
Altho, recently I had to have my prozac increased to 40mg. I found that the extra 20mgs made me feel like I was speeding! To keep from appearing like I was a speed freak and to help calm me down I would smoke a joint or two..the combination was exactly what worked for me...at least untill I got used to the 40 mg of prozac.
I dont think you will have any problem with doing them both.
Loopylady
Ja Cee
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:13 pm
Location: MA usa
Contact:

depressed

Post by Ja Cee »

Yo smokey i feel for you i started on zoloft two days ago. And every one has told me its really dangerous to smoke when on an anti depressent. They said youll get paranoid or realyl sad cause the AD is already messing with your brain. I havnt tried weed yet with it and dunno if i will im kinda scared to be honest. i heard you could collapse faint .. seizure or coma. and its comon too.
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

ive smoked weed while on AD's since febuary and nothing has happend ja cee. im citelapram thou not zoloft, i'd just have a bit of weed or sumin the first time just 2 be sure but i think u'll be ok
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Prozac for 15 years?! Holy shit. I'm on zoloft, well was. Once I stopped my highs became so much more glorious. And more appreciated.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
PurpleHazey_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:54 pm
Location: USA Michigan
Contact:

Post by PurpleHazey_420 »

Yo smokey i feel for you i started on zoloft two days ago. And every one has told me its really dangerous to smoke when on an anti depressent. They said youll get paranoid or realyl sad cause the AD is already messing with your brain. I havnt tried weed yet with it and dunno if i will im kinda scared to be honest. i heard you could collapse faint .. seizure or coma. and its comon too.i never even heard of wnything bad coming out of the combo dont be scurred :lol: i was on zoloft for like 2 months and smoked every day and nothing at all happend and before that effexor and wellbutrain and once again nothing happend im prescribed to prozak right now but havent gotten my bottle yet and trust me i will be smokin and ill tell you if i have a sezer or some bullshit. oh yeah is anyone on adderall hell yeah if you snort like 2 20s then hit a joint once or twice you will be speeding so bad i love it :twisted:
SmOkE ===~~
XoXo Kitty
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users