What are your major hobbies?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
^Skelter
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 7:13 am
Contact:

What are your major hobbies?

Post by ^Skelter »

I'm curious because I've recently been practicing how to rollerblade. I personally have to say the computer, from programming to downloading endless shit.
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

i like rolerblading, and biking! :D
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

playin amateur pool.(im rank 8 out of 600) im turnin pro at 17 ;)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Amateur body building..i think its my only hobby!
Image
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

smoking weed!
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Football playing and watching.
Women Playing and Watching

Weed and beer and more women and f*******g work..

That is my life pretty much
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
User avatar
weedguru_asmodeus
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 738
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:20 pm
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by weedguru_asmodeus »

football, biking, drinking & smoking
weedguru_asmodeus

Bikes see you through times of no money better than money sees you through times of no bikes.

http://www.weedguru.com

[img]http://www.weedguru.com/img/monk2.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Snowboarding, Skateboarding on occasion, watching Foxy Boxing at the FORUM *Haha jk*, paintballing, computers - I play alot of games online, generally chillin with my friends, throwing parties now and then.
Last edited by Weedguru Sensei on Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

i used to rollerblade heaps, i used to play in-line hockey and shit too, till it closed down.

My current hobbies now though are:
Zen Do Kai (martial arts)
Smoking pot (the ganj)
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
opty_mouf
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:19 pm
Contact:

Post by opty_mouf »

I like taking computers apart and putting them back together. fixing them and what not. I must say I have got pretty good at it
How is everybody feelin right now?.....hopefully high

Are your eyes red?
constantly forgetting things?
are you moving kinda sluggish compared to normal?

those are definately the signs that you are ripped
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Urban biking, hanging out with hot dudes who aren't my boyfriend :oops:

I'm starting to get interested in piracy....urban piracy, that is...all legal
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Pool, snooker, watching stupid cartoons, hiphop, smoking.
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Hifi (valves and vinyl mostly) and using it to listen to loads of music on it. Funnily enough. And not much else really. But I like to DIY stuff if I can so I'm pretty into the electronics of it, its more fun that way. And cheaper.

Oh and guitar too. Plus I've got a little studio setup but I don't use it much anymore cuz after doing the same thing at uni for quite alot of the day I'm not really in the mood to come home and start doing the same thing.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

hmm

Post by justin »

working out.........
just being in shape is a hobby...

also ridin my dirtbike n atv ;o

Honda 2002 250cc cr & 1998 Yamaha 350 banshee
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Ok, well no offence but i think roler bladin is for pussies who cant skate but ya i love to skateboard and play cs and paintball!!! O ya my favorite hobbie is women!!!
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users