As all you guys now im doing a new role at work and this week im training up all the new starters which is cool.
(no new women though)
Yesterday i was well stressed out so went to a mates apartment at lunch and smoked a few reefs quick time.
Try explaing stuff when you are cained off super skunk the guys are like what the fuck are you on about...
But they have to take a test on friday which they gotta pass before they can deal with there ow accounts
I better teach them some shit tommrow,,,
Peace....
Training.
Moderator: Moderators
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
lol sorry but I find that real funny the teacher lookin like they know sh*t I always rip into the law teacher at college over the video link cos she knows sh*t and reads answers. I doodle over her face with glasses and moustache etc its real bad shits and giggles plus she gets so stressed we end up lookin at her door instead 
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- Daddy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1413
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
- Location: Manchester England / Australia
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users