Voodoo

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Voodoo

Post by Shinebox »

The reason I wasnt on the past two nites was because I was at my friend Atom's house. Atom has this voodoo doll, and I put some of my hair in it, and since then, I have found a K2 bike, a pot plant, a lighter, and a pipe!
C,mon. Now thats no qawinkiy-dink!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

You "found" a bike?

Come on, is it really yours if somebody's like "aw, fuck, where's my bike??!!"

-Caro, bike thief victim
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

It was striped of everythingexept for the frame. but its a good frame.
I dont steal :cry:
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

damage already done.

My apologies. 8)
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

That is all evil spirit shit, it's gonna catch up to you, you know that right?
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

BUM BUM BAAAAAAAH! Oh shit really?
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

nah, voodoo wont catch up to you man, just look after your doll and make sure no harm comes to it. how did you go about finding a pot plant? how big was it?
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

not that big, it had a couple buds on it though.
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Voodo dolls open up a door in your life that you should really make sure is closed at all times, Last week i spent the night at my friends markuses house after he had used a weigie board in the living room and later that night i saw some ghosts walking through the fucking house, it isn't cool believe me it is quite scary, and no im not a wuss, i just dont like it when something from the underworld walks past me while i am watching TV and proceeds to walk into the kitchen and scream loud as hell on its way there :shock:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

trance if you don't want that too happen then you shouldn't smoke crack



seriously though? seeing ghosts? you must be on hard drugs
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Weedguru Caro wrote:You "found" a bike?

Come on, is it really yours if somebody's like "aw, fuck, where's my bike??!!"

-Caro, bike thief victim
Well, seeing that Half Baked also lives in Seattle, maybe that's YOUR bike frame he found!!


LOL!
Image
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

haha yea hes got your bike, n yea it opens portals where evil angels can come thru and get you or like opens doors for familiers, i dunno i heard about it, my bro has a voodoo doll, haha doesnt work cuz its all shit !
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

voodoo woodoo I dont beleive in any of it!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Voodoo is fake well i think it is i dont believe in that supersticious crap
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I live at number 13 of my road so I cant afford to be superstitious!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users