UT2K3

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

UT2K3

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Anyone play Unreal Tournament 2003 online?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

I did, but I uninstalled it. What's ure username on it? Mine was TheNthDimension, like on here
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Kobalt
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

i only got into the demo a couple of months ago so im waiting for ut2004.
i went by 'icarus' like i do on all online games
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

TheNthDimension wrote:I did, but I uninstalled it.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Why? It's such a great game.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I used to play Unreal, the original game, And I started the biggest, most famous clan that there is today for Unreal Infiltration, Decapitators also known as ))D((
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

actually i didnt uninstall it, my computer broke down and now i have this lame one that cant handle it
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Bombing Run is the SHIAT.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users