Greetings folks,
It is high time this wasteland of what was once a proud and thriving community is raised from it's slumber. I have burned enough bridges (finally!) to allow me to concentrate on my own projects in life, rather than the sickening traumas of others who should know better. One of my major aims for the coming decade or two, is to regenerate the weedguru site. Which seems timely, with our favourite medicine slowly becoming more accepted across the western lands.
I have cleaned up the database, which was of course a horrid, tangled mess of code which was clearly put together by either a drunk or a stoner, some form of Admin Fiend of the lowest order. We now have the tidiest base forum for more than 14 years. Which seems a solid starting point.
I shall endeavour to send a newsletter, perhaps also run a competition or three and will hope to entice many former members back home and also, to encourage the next generation of stoners to attend and reveal themselves, for good and ill.
Wishing you a splendid Chinese Year of the RatKing,
OK for Now,
Hasan-i-Sabah
New Dawn is upon us...
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: New Dawn is upon us...
Excellent. Glad to be back and bring some fat to this fire. Haha I've grown older over these years, but with age has come a disregard for my manners. I think it has something to do with these goddamm birds that wake me up before the break of day, everyday, some say the morning song of the bird is joyful, but I believe it is in spite of me for all the birds brought down over the years with my trusty shotgun and a ball of lead, but a man's got to eat, no?
I'm estatic the code is fixed and I look forward to mingling with you vermin. How about someone else entertain us with there present well or ill being I am quite curious what this lot has been up to over the years and I hope to welcome in and usher this new dawn to unprecedented heights.
-C
I'm estatic the code is fixed and I look forward to mingling with you vermin. How about someone else entertain us with there present well or ill being I am quite curious what this lot has been up to over the years and I hope to welcome in and usher this new dawn to unprecedented heights.
-C
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: New Dawn is upon us...
Well, better late than never eh!
I was appalled to find the site brimming with porn and betting links, 4000 posts! Now all seems clean, I am to focus a day per week on renovating, promoting and nourishing the community, and will hope some members return, and others join up.
Wishing every one a jolly start to the new year.
Cheers,
WA
I was appalled to find the site brimming with porn and betting links, 4000 posts! Now all seems clean, I am to focus a day per week on renovating, promoting and nourishing the community, and will hope some members return, and others join up.
Wishing every one a jolly start to the new year.
Cheers,
WA
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: New Dawn is upon us...
And magically the site remembered my login details, and they work!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: New Dawn is upon us...
Welcome back, old chum! Now just got to work out how to fix POST NEW TOPIC!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
