Sitting here again
Contemplating all those way-back-whens
Smiling while I think about all those crazy memories
Just puffed one, higher than the trees
Rolled it perfect, showed my expertise
It burned slow, I ascended with ease
You can join me if you please
Always got one rolled, ready to spark
Gotta find the lighter and get on my mark
Gotta get set and light up
Just be careful, this green's got some bite Cuz
It'll give you some fight
But after a couple hits you'll be alright
Relax your lungs and you'll be okay
Now pass that back, what's with the delay?
Getting high, love this feeling
Laying back, staring at the ceiling
Zoned out, mind's in space
Body might be on earth but you can tell by my face
I'm not really here
Eyes are definitely not clear
Got a mean case of cotton mouth
And a drawl in my voice
Been raised in the South
Where I'm told smoking weed is not a choice
But who the fuck cares, Let's Blaze
I'll been puffing on that legal bud one of these days
Let's Blaze
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
Paperclip420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 70
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:51 am
- Contact:
Let's Blaze
"Not all those who wander are lost."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users