Ok, fuck this I'm about to spark
Get ready for this journey, let's embark
Knowing I packed the right shit, what's in your bag?
Smoke all your shit to get high, you're bud's got some lag
Buzzing after one hit of my shit, it's that high speed connection
Feel the high spread like an infection
Coughing like I'm sick, lungs are on fire
Every cough makes my throat a little drier
But I don't give a shit, I'm just trying to get higher
Smoke so much I can't even feel the pain anymore
Walk around everyday with a scent stronger than you can ignore
Smoking with ole girl, she wants to smoke more and more
I love to take her on the journey, she loves to explore
She loves to leave this world, I love to open the door
Me and Mary love to see her high
Ask if she wants to burn and I don't have to wait for a reply
Like she's chilling on standby
She just tells Momma she's leaving and doesn't say why
Scoop her up in the plane and tell the world bye-bye
In the clouds, her and I
Stopped driving after I learned how to fly
Fuck the people who place the limit at the sky
The sky isn't my limit cuz we're headed to Space
On this good bud, got a smile like I touched third base
But it's not time yet to head home
Cuz right now I'm knee-deep in this green like a lawn gnome
Weed smoke like it's oxygen, I only inhale that gas
Watched the weather, heavy fog is in the forecast
And yeah that's all it says on the 7-day
Cuz everywhere I go the air turns gray
Burn so much this weed smoke's in my D.N.A.
Guess that's why my eyes are so green
They call it that good shit, but this shit's fucking mean
Eyes shut, face red, and I lost my voice
Family getting pissed off but smoking is my choice
Oh well, they'll get over it or not
Don't give a fuck if I'm hated for loving pot
So either get out or grab you a spot
Blazing up in the winter cold, the bowl's the only thing that's hot XD
Found inspiration from Logic's "We Get High"
We Get High
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
Paperclip420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 70
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:51 am
- Contact:
We Get High
"Not all those who wander are lost."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users