Any football (soccer) fans interested in joining a mini league I am starting on the telegraph fantasy football site???
Head here...
http://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/ ... ew/8046757
(PS. you can win real prizes!)
Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14
Dont know much about SOCCER not FOOTBALL on the international level. All I know is that the US has won 12 straight, a world record!! I'll join, send me the details.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
Re: Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14
Fuck me, Arsenal are fucking shit! srsly.. 3-1 against Aston Villa. Good thing I have Szczęsny in my team.... God damned it.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14
How is you team getting on sugar???
Before today's games I am...floundering on 163187th position, on 72 points. I desperately need David Luiz to start playing. I was loathe to get rid of him when I saw he was struggling for fitness, but if this goes on past this weekend I will have to take him out...what is your team???
I have-
Cech
baines luiz zabaleta jones
piennar navas chadli
van wolfswinkel soldado bony
Before today's games I am...floundering on 163187th position, on 72 points. I desperately need David Luiz to start playing. I was loathe to get rid of him when I saw he was struggling for fitness, but if this goes on past this weekend I will have to take him out...what is your team???
I have-
Cech
baines luiz zabaleta jones
piennar navas chadli
van wolfswinkel soldado bony
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
Re: Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14
trailing a bit with 60 points.
I have
Szezcvhsvhchzy
A. Cole, Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Hangeland (Gotta be a little patriotic)
Bale, Cazorla and Arteta on midfield, and
RvP Vellios and Henriquez on top.
should probably get rid of Henriquez, I don't think he'll see that much play-time.
but what happens with players that are sold out of the league? since Bale is going to Real Madrid.
I have
Szezcvhsvhchzy
A. Cole, Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Hangeland (Gotta be a little patriotic)
Bale, Cazorla and Arteta on midfield, and
RvP Vellios and Henriquez on top.
should probably get rid of Henriquez, I don't think he'll see that much play-time.
but what happens with players that are sold out of the league? since Bale is going to Real Madrid.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14
That is why I avoided Bale...and maybe I should have avoided Luiz since Barca remain very interested in the brazilian. As far as I know, if sold out the country you simply get given the funds to spend elsewhere.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users