Cone Problem :(

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Wofen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:28 pm
Contact:

Cone Problem :(

Post by Wofen »

I have a problem, and it is that I have just made a large bong for 4 pplz, and the place where the cone is ment to go is about 42mm large.

Now, heres my problem, One) Should I leave the hole that size and make a large cone, and if I do that, it would need lots of weed, but would own. And where would a I get/make a cone that size from

Two) Should I make it smaller, and if so, how much smaller(its a 5 gallon bong, made for 4 pplz)???

Thanks
User avatar
Ellington
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Stockholm / Sweden
Contact:

Post by Ellington »

I make allmost all my bowls from wood nowadays..you can get it every size you want and engrave it and stuff :)
http://hem.passagen.se/bluecrew/bongs/
Wofen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:28 pm
Contact:

Post by Wofen »

Dont worry, the answer came from one of my quick thinking mates, who cuts a can open, and we made it from that. it was cool.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

When u say 'can' pls say u aint on about an aluminium can!! People with Alzheimers (sp?) have been found to have more than average traces of aluminium in the brain and rather isk such an awful disease I wouldnt use it but if you want to end up in that state carry on :? I'd recommend makin it smaller it wouldnt take people as long to take their bowl and so people dont have to wait ages :)

L8az dude
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users