Don't try and butter your toast. I ended up standing there with a butter covered knife in one hand and toast on the chopping board asking myself "How the fuck do i combine these together??"
I had completely forgotten how to butter toast with a knife and ended up just rubbing the butter against the toast with my fingers as i didn't know how to do it.
Buttered toast
Moderator: Moderators
-
TheStonerOfZelda
- Casual toker

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:36 am
- Contact:
Buttered toast
It may look like i'm playing the Ocarina, but it's actually a well disguised bong. Don't tell the princess.


-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Buttered toast
That's it. Cutting back just won't do it for me; I need a t-break.
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: Buttered toast
epic lulz
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
- omnific.dc
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
- Location: ..not home.
- Contact:
Re: Buttered toast
MmmmmmmmmMMmmm..buttered toast...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users