One more month

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 am
Contact:

One more month

Post by Mabakhurts123 »

Well, I officially have just over one month left on probation. I get off on the 22nd of December... so needless to say... I'm pretty pumped for my upcoming Christmas break. Got a Half O of medical, a Quarter of Mango Kush, a Quarter of Trainwreck saved up, and about less than a quarter of some pretty good mids... This wait is killing me!
"Nothing in excess."
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: One more month

Post by Ikku »

So you have over a week and you're on probation waiting for it to end. WTF I will trade you.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: One more month

Post by Mabakhurts123 »

hahah no I have over a month left!
"Nothing in excess."
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: One more month

Post by Ikku »

I have no idea what I was talking about
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: One more month

Post by JokersAce »

^this foolio.

I was on probation for a long time, worst experience in my fucking life.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: One more month

Post by Mabakhurts123 »

Hahah... yeah,it fuckin blows. Only thing is, I have yet to be tested... and I'm always tempted to smoke. ugh! it fucking blows
:RAAAAA:
"Nothing in excess."
Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: One more month

Post by Mabakhurts123 »

And I just repeated myself in that last post :/
"Nothing in excess."
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: One more month

Post by andriaSRH »

What did you do?
JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 769
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: One more month

Post by JTP »

Why not consider giving a tincture a go? With a month, that'll be a damn potent green dragon or glycerin tincture to celebrate with.
Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: One more month

Post by Mabakhurts123 »

not a big fan of drinking... And I got a possession charge on august 2nd
"Nothing in excess."
JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 769
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: One more month

Post by JTP »

You can make it potent enough so you don't drink enough to feel anything from the alcohol. Glycerin won't do anything as it is.
Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: One more month

Post by Mabakhurts123 »

I'll think about it... I mean, I am only 18, so it's kind of hard to even get posession of alcohol around here. I don't know... I miss the good old days where I could light up a bowl of some frshly grinded dank...

off topic... anyone know about the whole internet censorship ordeal? It seems that nobody even said anything about it (websites, news, etc...) and I feel like it didnt get much support to not pass the bill, what do you think?
"Nothing in excess."
JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 769
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: One more month

Post by JTP »

Lemon extract is about 90% ABV. Glycerin doesn't need an ID. Both can get you proper fucked up in a way smoking can't.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users