unfamiliar people

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
johnny_144
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:49 am
Contact:

unfamiliar people

Post by johnny_144 »

Don't get high in an unfamiliar environment with unfamiliar people when completely freezing ...especially if you aren't an experienced stoner. SUCKS !!!
JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 769
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: unfamiliar people

Post by JTP »

However, if you are "experienced," you just seem to get higher in an unfamiliar environment.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: unfamiliar people

Post by andriaSRH »

johnny_144 wrote:Don't get high in an unfamiliar environment with unfamiliar people when completely freezing ...especially if you aren't an experienced stoner. SUCKS !!!
I gotta agree with you man. Whenever I get high with people I don't know or in a place I'm not comfortable in I always freak out. This is coming from an "experienced" stona.
User avatar
omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
Location: ..not home.
Contact:

Re: unfamiliar people

Post by omnific.dc »

You know what, I totally agree. Just like me moving from house to house and with many people that I don't even know their names.

-win :bong:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users