Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
Moderator: Moderators
-
That kid
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:56 am
- Contact:
Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
About a year ago, I decided to smoke weed again with some friends after not smoking for a while.
We get some from a dealer and I believe he said it was called either tropical haze or kush (could have been a lie not sure)
Anyway, all 4 of us had one dub (20 piece) each wrapped in joints and finished them.
About 5 minutes later, the high kicks in; this was NO high I have ever gotten before and all of us felt the same thing.
I felt as if my whole world slowed down, everything was laggy, it was as if my life became a dream all of the sudden.
It was the best feeling I've ever had in my life. All four of us felt the same way we've never gone past marijuana, and never felt a high from weed like this before, it was a whole different story.
What I want to know is:
1) Has anyone ever felt this before?
2a) Can weed ever do this to you?
2b) If so what type?
3a) Was it laced?
3b) If so with what?
If anyone can contribute any sort of information to one of those questions I love you, that moment is a moment I'll never forget it was amazing, and it took me a year to finally question what really happened.
We get some from a dealer and I believe he said it was called either tropical haze or kush (could have been a lie not sure)
Anyway, all 4 of us had one dub (20 piece) each wrapped in joints and finished them.
About 5 minutes later, the high kicks in; this was NO high I have ever gotten before and all of us felt the same thing.
I felt as if my whole world slowed down, everything was laggy, it was as if my life became a dream all of the sudden.
It was the best feeling I've ever had in my life. All four of us felt the same way we've never gone past marijuana, and never felt a high from weed like this before, it was a whole different story.
What I want to know is:
1) Has anyone ever felt this before?
2a) Can weed ever do this to you?
2b) If so what type?
3a) Was it laced?
3b) If so with what?
If anyone can contribute any sort of information to one of those questions I love you, that moment is a moment I'll never forget it was amazing, and it took me a year to finally question what really happened.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
congratulations
you have just gotten properly stoned off some good marijuana
you have just gotten properly stoned off some good marijuana

-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
Nothing more to it, really. Low tolerance + weed = good time. You're describing what sounds to be sativa effects, though.AbbyRoad wrote:congratulations
you have just gotten properly stoned off some good marijuana
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
under penal code section Z10.11PA I am reopening this case under jurisdiction of the DOJ. Abby you are dismissed, leave your badge on my desk
now as for my investigation, I have found with due evidence and witness testimony that it was most clearly either crack, PCP, methamphetamine or a combination thereof
now as for my investigation, I have found with due evidence and witness testimony that it was most clearly either crack, PCP, methamphetamine or a combination thereof
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
My findings can support these claims, we found evidence of semen on the victims underwear, and his hair was found at the crime scene.JokersAce wrote:under penal code section Z10.11PA I am reopening this case under jurisdiction of the DOJ. Abby you are dismissed, leave your badge on my desk
now as for my investigation, I have found with due evidence and witness testimony that it was most clearly either crack, PCP, methamphetamine or a combination thereof

-
That kid
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
your joking right?JokersAce wrote:under penal code section Z10.11PA I am reopening this case under jurisdiction of the DOJ. Abby you are dismissed, leave your badge on my desk
now as for my investigation, I have found with due evidence and witness testimony that it was most clearly either crack, PCP, methamphetamine or a combination thereof
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
That kid wrote:your joking right?JokersAce wrote:under penal code section Z10.11PA I am reopening this case under jurisdiction of the DOJ. Abby you are dismissed, leave your badge on my desk
now as for my investigation, I have found with due evidence and witness testimony that it was most clearly either crack, PCP, methamphetamine or a combination thereof

not at all, I am a marijuana expert remember
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
zERo~Chronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 841
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
- Location: AL
- Contact:
Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
that is possibly the funniest picture I've seen on here...choked on my subway

-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
hey That Kid.
dont worry about it man. everyone is just messin with the newb a bit....its to easy not to.
you just got properly high for the first time. good weed does that to all inexperienced tokers.
those were the days.......
dont worry about it man. everyone is just messin with the newb a bit....its to easy not to.
you just got properly high for the first time. good weed does that to all inexperienced tokers.
those were the days.......

-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
I remember my first beer.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
Really? I had already had beer by the time I was old enough to speak (my father liked to quiet me down).cutthecashflow wrote:I remember my first beer.
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/
Same, My mother used to get so fed up of my incessant whining that she'd lace my dummy with brandy.JTP wrote:Really? I had already had beer by the time I was old enough to speak (my father liked to quiet me down).cutthecashflow wrote:I remember my first beer.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users