HOLLA! WEEN
Moderator: Moderators
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
HOLLA! WEEN
Soooo, what's everyone up to this weekend? I was thinking of going downtown to see all the crazy costumes but I don't have one myself and am too lazy to make one. Having a long distance gf has made me very unsocial. Probably just going to chill with some people tonight drinking in, as usual. Hopefully they bring some pot.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
I'm not at my hometown right now and won't be for a while so I'm most likely going to do nothing this year cept maybe watch a classic horror flick or two. If I was in my hometown however I would probably end up trippin somewhere or going to one of the festivals/parties that my friends tend to be constantly up to date on.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
Yea I do have two hits of mediocre acid laying around, I was hoping to trip this weekend but I'd like to get 2 more to make it a solid dose. I hate how hit or miss acid is, I've been blown away by single hits of dank blotter and I've also eaten like 5 or 6 hits of liquid with only subtle effects. If you have a solid trip connect, cherish that. I'd eagerly trade these two hits for an eighth of shrooms, but I haven't seen those in ages.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
Donno. My boyfriend has new worked schedule so I'll probably just stay home.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
NVM. On Halloween I got a ride to an electronic afterpary for this stupid event were hipsters walk around downtown dressed like zombies, so they can get their pictures taken and tagged in like 100 FB albums. I dressed up as a bloody nun..docter..EMT thing. My dress was really hot but it was obviously suppose to be a sheriff uniform. It was way too late to find cop assecories, so I bought some nurse stuff. Sucks though..shoulda gone to Wal-Mart before the party and got some cop gear. They had a contest for best zombie, sexist zombie and best zombie killer. DAMNIT lol.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
the face painting worked awesome. at the punk show everyone wanted to talk to me.
i also danced twice as hard with half the alcohol. the confidence i got from having a disguised face was astounding.

we both painted our own faces....i helped josh with the tricky bits tho


editted image for extra awesome
i also danced twice as hard with half the alcohol. the confidence i got from having a disguised face was astounding.

we both painted our own faces....i helped josh with the tricky bits tho


editted image for extra awesome

-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
that's awsome
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
Same here. I had one of those nurse face cover up things (sorry it's early, I can't think of the name)AbbyRoad wrote:i also danced twice as hard with half the alcohol. the confidence i got from having a disguised face was astounding.
I shuffled..in HEELS! It was epic. Everyone on the dance floor made a circle around me haha.
Think I'm probably gonna start wearing a bandana over my face when I go out to dance events now.
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
We went as zombies on Friday Saturday and Monday...I can still feel the amount of booze drank running through my veins.



Halloween is the best time of year. FACT! Hope you all had a good time lazing about and not actually doing anything



Halloween is the best time of year. FACT! Hope you all had a good time lazing about and not actually doing anything
:scratchs:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
Love the creepy eyes ^.^
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
agreedandriaSRH wrote:Same here. I had one of those nurse face cover up things (sorry it's early, I can't think of the name)AbbyRoad wrote:i also danced twice as hard with half the alcohol. the confidence i got from having a disguised face was astounding.
I shuffled..in HEELS! It was epic. Everyone on the dance floor made a circle around me haha.
Think I'm probably gonna start wearing a bandana over my face when I go out to dance events now.
all punk ska shows will now have some sort of face covering involved

-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
I should've known Nick Frost smoked.wgToonces wrote:

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
Lol. they look nothing alike.
-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
I had forgotten about Frost's teeth. I was fucked up last night and aside from the weight difference, they looked identical.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: HOLLA! WEEN
Meh
Maybe yer seeing something that I'm not?
Maybe yer seeing something that I'm not?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users