Your other hobbies?
Moderator: Moderators
-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Your other hobbies?
I figure a thread like this would be good to get better acquainted with you folks. What are a few of your hobbies that have little to do with drugs?
My own include, off the top of my head, exercise (ex-bodybuilder getting back in gear), guitar, programming (referring to compiled languages), web development, horticulture and anything with two wheels and an engine.
My own include, off the top of my head, exercise (ex-bodybuilder getting back in gear), guitar, programming (referring to compiled languages), web development, horticulture and anything with two wheels and an engine.
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
Exercise is great, although I keep having these interruptions in my weekly schedule which keeps throwing me off the gym track. I love beer and wine, and I really ought to try my hand at growing vegetables. I'm also kind of a foodie, I take cooking very seriously, from careful spice selection to presentation, pairing flavors to balance and complement each other rather than just using them because they taste good on their own. Kind of ties in with the beer/wine thing since food/drink pairing is also very important.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
I just started excercising...(mostly abdominal stuff) but it's really been great for my mood and all around well being. I can't wait to be tight like a tiger! 
Um..I try to read as much as possible. I play videogames (obviously), go on walks, play frisbee with my dog, clean after my boyfriend, write poems and songs, and I also like to sing. Also I enjoy drinking beer..maybe a little too much.
Writing it all down, my life looks pretty boring lol.
Um..I try to read as much as possible. I play videogames (obviously), go on walks, play frisbee with my dog, clean after my boyfriend, write poems and songs, and I also like to sing. Also I enjoy drinking beer..maybe a little too much.
Writing it all down, my life looks pretty boring lol.
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
I was into programming for a while, but it just got too difficult for the time I had on hand.
I like hiking and camping, though don't do either enough.. Snowboarding as well.. Trying to get another pass to go this year, that would be fuckin epic.
A year ago i got really into firearms... i used to be strictly anti-gun, but... now I'm not. I own 3 rifles and 2 handguns, though I need to sell one of my rifles for ca$h right now..... i'm broke as fuck
I have a passion for driving, so my car reflects that.. i should get a pic up on here sometime. she's a sexy beast.
playing video games is one...
And my girlfriend is a hobby too
I like hiking and camping, though don't do either enough.. Snowboarding as well.. Trying to get another pass to go this year, that would be fuckin epic.
A year ago i got really into firearms... i used to be strictly anti-gun, but... now I'm not. I own 3 rifles and 2 handguns, though I need to sell one of my rifles for ca$h right now..... i'm broke as fuck
I have a passion for driving, so my car reflects that.. i should get a pic up on here sometime. she's a sexy beast.
playing video games is one...
And my girlfriend is a hobby too
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
well lets see what I do every day...
school...school...school...work..
frisbee golf is my main one when I have the time, reading, researching things... philosophy, psychology, skateboarding, snowboarding.
Anything that anyone ever suggests to do, I'm ALWAYS game for it if I'm not busy, but lately this entire summer my life basically consisted of almost purely school, work, and some frisbee golf on the side.
Oh another hobby that I love is relaxing/sleeping and god damn I do not get enough of either.
I used to be extremely in to horticulture, some cooking (I cook the MOST amazing breakfast's), graphic design, and all different types of sports, but slowly lost my interest and/or time to do any of these.
video games? NOPE.. I think I'm the only one on here who doesn't play video games what so ever. I don't have the time, patience, or any care at all for them as I just see it as a strait time waster (coming from a video game addict of YEARS)
school...school...school...work..
frisbee golf is my main one when I have the time, reading, researching things... philosophy, psychology, skateboarding, snowboarding.
Anything that anyone ever suggests to do, I'm ALWAYS game for it if I'm not busy, but lately this entire summer my life basically consisted of almost purely school, work, and some frisbee golf on the side.
Oh another hobby that I love is relaxing/sleeping and god damn I do not get enough of either.
I used to be extremely in to horticulture, some cooking (I cook the MOST amazing breakfast's), graphic design, and all different types of sports, but slowly lost my interest and/or time to do any of these.
video games? NOPE.. I think I'm the only one on here who doesn't play video games what so ever. I don't have the time, patience, or any care at all for them as I just see it as a strait time waster (coming from a video game addict of YEARS)
Peace Not Greed.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
Derp. I totally forgot frisbee golf. It's been a while since my bf had to go to work, not to mention it's getting colder out :<
-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
Think again. I'm actually a very good cook (some chemistry knowledge + powerful sense of taste), but I left that out as I really haven't felt like it lately. Haven't really wanted any food.SpRi7e wrote:I think I'm the only one on here who doesn't play video games what so ever.
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
I also love to cook.. it's the only thing that has consistently surprised me about relationships... I'm the one who cooks. i dont mind though, cuz hey, the ladies love it.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
wimpandriaSRH wrote:not to mention it's getting colder out :<
Peace Not Greed.
-
zERo~Chronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 841
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
- Location: AL
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
I spend most of my time working, saving money to go on a life adventure. My off time is spent thinking deep thoughts, gaming, and the occasional party/gathering. I also try to go to the beach as much as possible; play sand football, swim, think more deep thoughts; its the place to be. I guess if i had to say i have a hobby currently, it would be looking for happiness, thats pretty much my day to day goal.
ohhhh and football.
GEAUX TIGERS.
GEAUX SAINTS.
ohhhh and football.
GEAUX TIGERS.
GEAUX SAINTS.

-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
I can just imagine you sitting on a beach as the bright red sun slowly sets over the sparkling gulf; the distant sound of cars passing by, looking out at the sea, pondering how best to get strippers to whip you.
Deep, deep thoughts.
Deep, deep thoughts.
-
zERo~Chronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 841
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
- Location: AL
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
mainly...flirting with nubile women, writing poetry about them in my head as the desire anmd belief in the value of true romance fades into a slow and painful death, riding my haggard 99' r6 at dangerous speed in between the traffic, gardening, listening to music, drinking smirnoff daily and too heavily, and attempting in all my waking hours, how to deal with the knowledge and acceptance of death...trying to find a balance between fucking up my life and my burning need/desire to tell cunts they are cunts.
-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
^take a good dose of LSD and you'll get over that fear of death. I personally eagerly await the day of my demise, but have no intention of accelerating death.
I've been doing compiled languages since I was 6 or 7. Started with BASIC at 4, though but I don't really count it. So I don't personally understand why people have difficulties learning, but maybe you just needed a R.A.D. language like VB6/VB.NET/C#.Weedguru_Falkon wrote:I was into programming for a while, but it just got too difficult for the time I had on hand.
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: Your other hobbies?
Exorcisms and face paint = Life.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users