Guess who's back :)

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Guess who's back :)

Post by weedguru tom »

Wasup people!

Just popped in to say hey as I ain't been on in AGES!!! Big thumbs up to dan and steve! Hope u guys are good! Will catch up on msn hopefully!

Are all the oldies still here?!

Nice one :)

- Tom
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Guess who's back :)

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

geezus
2003?!
woah
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Guess who's back :)

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Yooooooo Tom, good to see you back man. How's it going?

Needless to say, i'm still here :)

And as if you still have your Weedguru nametag, haha.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
crackrjak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
Contact:

Re: Guess who's back :)

Post by crackrjak »

2003, that's some old school shit for sure!
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Guess who's back :)

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Yay, another Original Weedguru member is back!
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Guess who's back :)

Post by AbbyRoad »

:bye:
hello!
Image
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: Guess who's back :)

Post by pkkupo »

Hey brother, we're not acquainted but I hope you stick around as much as I hope I do. Nice to meet ya.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Guess who's back :)

Post by wgToonces »

Welcome the hell back man :)
:scratchs:
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Guess who's back :)

Post by andriaSRH »

2003? Damn.

A vet I don't even remember because he is more of a vet than I am! Ahhh.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Guess who's back :)

Post by Gorecore »

I think I remember Tom. That was a long time ago. I can't even recall if he was a regular poster when I first joined in 2004.

Either way, welcome back, Tom!!! Hope an old veteran such as yourself plans to stick around and tell us more about your life!
Image
tweedos
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 am
Contact:

Re: Guess who's back :)

Post by tweedos »

Tom you legend!

I still remember back in 2005 when you sent me some weed in the mail! What a ledge....
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Guess who's back :)

Post by weedguru_animal »

tweedos wrote:Tom you legend!

I still remember back in 2005 when you sent me some weed in the mail! What a ledge....
I had the same from Grrrl...in a gorgeously old skool sealed with wax envelope, many moons ago.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Guess who's back :)

Post by andriaSRH »

Send me weed :<
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users