Заказать электронные сигареты, доставка бесплатно
Moderator: Moderators
-
Regarded
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 834
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
- Location: Israel
- Contact:
-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Заказать электронные сигареты, доставка бесплатно

Threw me off quite a bit.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Заказать электронные сигареты, доставка бесплатно
Buy E-cigarettes, get free shipment!
Is what it says, I guess another mod must've deleted his account and posts, that's why it seems like It's Regarded.
Is what it says, I guess another mod must've deleted his account and posts, that's why it seems like It's Regarded.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Заказать электронные сигареты, доставка бесплатно
I know. It threw me off before I entered the thread, then I realized what happened.
-
crackrjak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
- Contact:
Re: Заказать электронные сигареты, доставка бесплатно
Whats better is his statement totally fits in with making it look like he put the Russian up.

-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Заказать электронные сигареты, доставка бесплатно
Indeed...its high time I updated the forum code, but this will need more focus and preparation than I am presently capable of utilizing...sorry for the annoyances, but hopefully me and the mods can keep the spam scum interference to a minimum.
-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Заказать электронные сигареты, доставка бесплатно
Why not check and see if the charcode in post text is alphanumeric/punctuation? It'd cut down on the non-Latin, anyway. Their indexes are right next to one another, not random.
Just use a for statement, supplying the length of the string and splitting the string by the "current index" of the for statement, then checking its index. If it's not alphanumeric or punctuation, bad post.
To get rid of auto registrations, use PHP to generate a random question of logic/math/English vocabulary that the person has to input (from a large list, selected randomly). An example of something like this: "what is a baby dog called?"
Also having the first link in the verification email point to a link to REMOVE the account from the database instead of verifying it, with a second link to verify would cut back on some types of auto-registration as well. Just have the title be "don't click this" or something. CAPTCHA does nothing, it's extremely easy to get around with a service like decaptcher.
Another would be changing your posting.php, register.php and login.php file names to something else, as well as changing all references to it in the source.
This used to be my business and some of these were methods that I saw and either didn't feel like messing with to get around (by having to re-writing parts of my program) and moved on to another site (most just have big lists of forums, not specifically targeting this one). Some of these were methods I thought of that would prevent spammers.
Before anyone jumps to conclusions, I'm not spamming, nor have I ever spammed these boards. I quit doing that a long time ago and make better money legitimately.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything. Couple of these are few-minute jobs.
Just use a for statement, supplying the length of the string and splitting the string by the "current index" of the for statement, then checking its index. If it's not alphanumeric or punctuation, bad post.
To get rid of auto registrations, use PHP to generate a random question of logic/math/English vocabulary that the person has to input (from a large list, selected randomly). An example of something like this: "what is a baby dog called?"
Also having the first link in the verification email point to a link to REMOVE the account from the database instead of verifying it, with a second link to verify would cut back on some types of auto-registration as well. Just have the title be "don't click this" or something. CAPTCHA does nothing, it's extremely easy to get around with a service like decaptcher.
Another would be changing your posting.php, register.php and login.php file names to something else, as well as changing all references to it in the source.
This used to be my business and some of these were methods that I saw and either didn't feel like messing with to get around (by having to re-writing parts of my program) and moved on to another site (most just have big lists of forums, not specifically targeting this one). Some of these were methods I thought of that would prevent spammers.
Before anyone jumps to conclusions, I'm not spamming, nor have I ever spammed these boards. I quit doing that a long time ago and make better money legitimately.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything. Couple of these are few-minute jobs.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Заказать электронные сигареты, доставка бесплатно
yes, mate...perhaps you can help? and in the least, thankyou sincerely, for the advice. I am hugely on the hop, as I have a close brotherly mate from my home town of Brighton, Uk, arriving tomorrow at 430am, and i am excited!
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Заказать электронные сигареты, доставка бесплатно
aha, he's finally found his way? :=)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Заказать электронные сигареты, доставка бесплатно
Yeah, I can help when I've got the time. Just PM me or get me on AIM (Worker).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
