Bigger hits..less harshness

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
zoner_stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:33 pm
Contact:

Bigger hits..less harshness

Post by zoner_stoner »

I figured this out a few days ago and i tested it...instead of just taking normal temp tap water..let the cold water run for about 2min. Take one icecube and put it in ur bong then add the cold water..fill to normal and then go smoke..

obviously the colder the water the less harsh it is...so u can take bigger hits and u won't feel nearly as much
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

yeah dude exactly what I do and nothin beats it was using my pipe up until 2 weeks ago when I bought Laura (my bong) and that was the first thang I thought of doin making the water cold and beleive me I smoked more and didnt drink half as much it was sweet also reduces a certain amount of cotton mouth :)

I smoke I toke I one peaceful bloke, come with me and my bakin-kru!

L8az
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Ellington
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Stockholm / Sweden
Contact:

Post by Ellington »

what you should do is you fill the bong up with cold water and some icecubes, the put it in the fridge for like half an hour (don't do this whilst stoned, you'll end up cracking and braking your bong).. this gets the bong water really chilled and you'll be able to take HUGE hits!!
http://hem.passagen.se/bluecrew/bongs/
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

unless your mom wants something from the fridge.


my hookah always falls over, its so annoying, i dont want it damaged, and bud always falls out. the tentacle unbalances it.
User avatar
Ellington
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Stockholm / Sweden
Contact:

Post by Ellington »

try building a holder for it, how big is the hookah?
http://hem.passagen.se/bluecrew/bongs/
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users