Pissed off....

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Pony
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:53 am
Contact:

Pissed off....

Post by Pony »

Well yesterday some Chick that is a friend of my sister from high school came in... and I couldn't get a hold of any bud and before when I saw her she offered me some but I didn't buy at the time because I had some already.

So she said she could hook me up, I gave me $30 and she said she would be back in 20 mins... go figure she never shows up so I find her on facebook and message her about what the F is going on and such... she said she was waiting on her ride, and I do believe her because she doesn't drive... So after awhile she doesn't reply and I just ask her if he was really going to do me like that and she said "I would never do that I'm better than that".

So i'm thinking she just can't get a ride even though she said she would be back in 20 mins... now its a day later and I've called and messaged her and no f*cking replies...

I kno I look stupid but I didn't think she would stoop this low... maybe she still can't get a ride... its my fault anyways I should have just passed...

:ohjeez:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/kbRenePerezz/beatlessgt.gif[/img]
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Pissed off....

Post by andriaSRH »

Sounds like "some chick" ripped off there buddy.

So she got a ride from whenever you gave her the money from...? But she couldn't get a ride from where you were, to where she had to get the weed from..then back to you? Sounds shady as hell.

Really though if she hasn't replied back to you she is probably doing you over bogus.
Pony
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:53 am
Contact:

Re: Pissed off....

Post by Pony »

yea she prob did, I thought I could trust her... she just proved that she is trash.

she prob needed that money more than I did anyways :lol:

I'll be smoking again.... :blunt:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/kbRenePerezz/beatlessgt.gif[/img]
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Pissed off....

Post by Ikku »

30 dollars is not a big deal, I have been burned for much more than 30 dollars. In fact that makes it seem weird that she would steal it from you, that shit is so petty, it's like stealing a case or two of beer, who the fuck does that? She must be a bum
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
TmD
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Pissed off....

Post by TmD »

sometimes they show their true faces its a pity but times still roll on
Fresh till Death
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Pissed off....

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

cut your losses and dont let her in your house or near you again...

goodluck with your future burning endeavours
woah
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: Pissed off....

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Relying on people is... Something that you shouldn't really do too often, especially when you don't know them and it has anything to do with drugs, favors, or money...
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Cheesegrater
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Pissed off....

Post by Cheesegrater »

Tell me about it man, i've been waiting for about 80 bucks worth of bud for like a month now, the little gang of dealers i paid are so fucking passive that they never get off their ass and get me my stuff.

Seems like it will be solved soon though, then again, i don't trust them for shit. First and last time buying from them.
Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: Pissed off....

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Never, ever give money to someone to have them go get you product. Ever. Cash for grass, on the spot, that's that.
I hope things work out, but a month? I dunno.
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Cheesegrater
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Pissed off....

Post by Cheesegrater »

It's not like they can get away with it, they are in my circle of weed friends so i'll get my shit some time.

But yes, that is absolutely true. Never pay in advance, take my word for it.
Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!
tebulot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:08 am
Location: Australia, QLD
Contact:

Re: Pissed off....

Post by tebulot »

Ikku wrote:30 dollars is not a big deal, I have been burned for much more than 30 dollars. In fact that makes it seem weird that she would steal it from you, that shit is so petty, it's like stealing a case or two of beer, who the fuck does that? She must be a bum
Ripping off a slab of piss is a bigger deal than the $40 bucks it's worth I reckon. But that's just personal opinion, In any case, still a dog act.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users