apocalypse now

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

apocalypse now

Post by weedguru_animal »

Image
Image
these are the scenes which greeted me yesterday morning, after entering my kitchen. My shock was lessened by the brief glance at such carnage a few hours earlier, when the house was rocked by a deafening explosion...of plasterboard, rat shit, two inches of leftover grub from the marsupials and rodents whose apartment level above, had suddenly been crunched into oblivion, laid to rest around my kitchen.

With oscar in my arms, i awoke sharply at 6am to the grotesque symphony of the end of the world...and knew at once what had happened. As the liklihood of one of several fucked ceilings giving up the ghost had been growing higher with each heavy rainfall we have suffered over this last year or so. This trauma came as little shock, just massive irritation.

However...I was ill-prepared for the rats, their plentiful shit, and the extreme chaos that ensues after a ceiling collapses in your kitchen...the greatest, most horrible surprise though, was the long dead possum carcass which fell with the rest of the debris. the rats must have had a hard time dragging that corpse through their one brick sized access in and out of the roof space. beligerent little tykes eh!

Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: apocalypse now

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

That last image is fucked up hahaa

I really hope the damage can be fixed swiftly... what are you doing in the mean time for accommodation?
I do have a spare room in the burbs if you need it for a while man... pm me..
woah
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: apocalypse now

Post by Ikku »

If this happened I would flip shit, I hope you're insured.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: apocalypse now

Post by wgToonces »

Holy fucking shit man!

I thought it was an earthquake or something...Unlucky man.
:scratchs:
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: apocalypse now

Post by AbbyRoad »

HOLY SHIT
dude man, i really feel for you here.
Image
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: apocalypse now

Post by weedguru_animal »

cheers, people...for the support. But have no fear, for I am as happy living in a $1 per night hovel in Delhi, with a hole in the floor for a toilet, as I am, to live in relative, by western standards comfort. My ONLY concern is Oscar...thankyou, Scott, for your kind offer, and thankyou, Abby, for your concern. It buoys my heart to know I am valued by others I value...
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: apocalypse now

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Wow Dan that must've been quite a wake up :/

I'm happy it wasn't the ceiling of your bedroom or the outcome would have been even more disastrous.

I thought landlords were supposed to maintain their building, keeping their integrity at a maximum??


And at first I thought the last image was some sort of stuffed animal with it's head torn off, that is really nasty.
How long did they say it would take to repair all that damage? Do you have to look out for a new apartment ?


Glad you did not get harmed in this violent event, hope you get to move back into your den soon!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: apocalypse now

Post by andriaSRH »

Good to hear you're safe and sound. ^.^

As Ikku said...in that situation I would definately flip the fuck out. My room is directly above the kitchen.....

Ahhhh I freaked myself out lol. Hopefully in the morning my bed won't be next to the fridge.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users