Hash or Weed?
Moderator: Moderators
-
w3rd
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:12 pm
- Contact:
Hash or Weed?
Hi, I'd like to know; which gives you less paranoia and anxiety....Pot or Hash ????
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Hash or Weed?
Well I'd say it largely depends on what strains you're talking about for both. But probably hash because it's stronger?
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Re: Hash or Weed?
I'd say it definitely varies from individual to individual but from a personal standpoint weed tends to make me more paranoid than hash.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Hash or Weed?
i know hash as much weaker, more playful...than the general standard of skunk around the UK...so i would opt for the hashish, if avaiable...worse for the body, easier on the mind. and cheaper...
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
Re: Hash or Weed?
Different people. Different reactions.
Alcohol is a good exemple to demonstrate that - My tolerance to alcohol is such that i get drunk after 6 beer. i have a friend of mine that needs 24. It's not a ''tolerance'' issue. My body just won't take more.
Weed and Hash gives really simmilar buzz. I tend to have waaay more headspins and that dazed feeling with hash - wich i don't really like.
Weed is the perfect drug to my eye. it looks good, smells good and is easy to smoke. I've never got into paranoia when i smoked.
what are the reasons that would lead you to paranoia and anxiety werd ?
because it's important to understand the anxiety you get is not the drug's fault. it's you over reacting at simple things that could happen.
the only real paranoia i had was when i was still a teenage. Back when i was living in my parent's house and that i had to hide.
I always tought they were looking at me. spying me to figure out if i'm high - but hell. They were just living normally... like everyday. i was just imaginating scenarios in my head.
I've fix that problem and stop'd to smoke home until i get ''used'' with weed and able to fully control the high. I've then start my ninja toking career.
Alcohol is a good exemple to demonstrate that - My tolerance to alcohol is such that i get drunk after 6 beer. i have a friend of mine that needs 24. It's not a ''tolerance'' issue. My body just won't take more.
Weed and Hash gives really simmilar buzz. I tend to have waaay more headspins and that dazed feeling with hash - wich i don't really like.
Weed is the perfect drug to my eye. it looks good, smells good and is easy to smoke. I've never got into paranoia when i smoked.
what are the reasons that would lead you to paranoia and anxiety werd ?
because it's important to understand the anxiety you get is not the drug's fault. it's you over reacting at simple things that could happen.
the only real paranoia i had was when i was still a teenage. Back when i was living in my parent's house and that i had to hide.
I always tought they were looking at me. spying me to figure out if i'm high - but hell. They were just living normally... like everyday. i was just imaginating scenarios in my head.
I've fix that problem and stop'd to smoke home until i get ''used'' with weed and able to fully control the high. I've then start my ninja toking career.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users