Caught Up

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
tweakerr
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:45 am
Contact:

Caught Up

Post by tweakerr »

Love Is When...
You run from the cops hand in hand, With a bong and a gram.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Caught Up

Post by weedguru_animal »

beautiful, mr tweakerr, fucking beautiful...
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Caught Up

Post by Gorecore »

So you're running with the police, holding hands with them, and you're holding a bong while the cop is holding a gram?

That would be love, wouldn't it? I get it, man!!!

Fuckin' nice, brah!
Image
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Caught Up

Post by weedguru_animal »

not quite how i interpreted the poem, gore...but what the hell...it works.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Caught Up

Post by Gorecore »

Heh, I was quite drunk when I replied to this...I re-read the 'poem' and realized that I must have been a bit boss-eyed the first time I saw it.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users