Can you grow 2 plants in 1 pot?

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Gobi1916
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:55 am
Contact:

Can you grow 2 plants in 1 pot?

Post by Gobi1916 »

I have like 4 plants in one pot and I plan on getting rid of two of them and I wanna know if I can grow the other two in there or do I grow only one?
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Can you grow 2 plants in 1 pot?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Only one
Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Can you grow 2 plants in 1 pot?

Post by Ikku »

Hi there.

I know next to nothing about growing. But I would say that would have to be a huuuge pot or the answer is going to be no.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Can you grow 2 plants in 1 pot?

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yep no would be a good start
woah
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users