'Twas The Night Before Christmas for Cannabis lovers

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

'Twas The Night Before Christmas for Cannabis lovers

Post by Weedguru Higher »

'Twas The Night Before Christmas for Cannabis lovers

Unknown Author

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
The creatures were stirring, even the computer mouse
Pipes were being filled, joints rolled with care
In hopes that a good buzz soon would be there.

The mistletoe and flowering buds were all hung
A golden retriever was licking crumbs with her tongue
And while I was sampling some cannabis sweets
Some late arrivals stole the last empty seats.

We passed around joints, pipes, bongs and bottle tokes
Sharing and celebrating with other pot loving folks
We shared memories and reminisced about happy times
And even recited silly poetry rhymes.

One guest gave a heartwarming speech
Another did a perfect impression of Cheech
He sounded just like him - I swear
I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair!

The mood was festive and light
The laughter contagious the whole night
A good time was had by all
Especially the man with the BudderKing ball.

For those who've not tried it
It takes just one tiny hit
To send you higher than you've ever been
Showing you a world that you've never seen.

Being that high just felt so good
I knew that we all understood,
That we're a culture of our own
And we are far from alone.

The guests that partook of the fine herb
Came from cities, towns and suburbs
They owned businesses, held PhDs and other degrees
And made it look like they did it all with ease.

Potheads have created a culture so completely diverse
That you'd think no one would be able to converse
But that's the magic of Mary Jane
So amazing is her domain.

She brings us together, united as one
With a core of compassion that can't be outdone
She opens hearts and minds all over the earth
While enhancing the senses we've had since birth.

Marijuana, cannabis, pot or weed
Call it what you want, there are those in need
It is life-saving medicine to the ones that suffer
The only remedy that can make them tougher.

Christmas is a time for rejoicing and giving
No matter how much we make for a living
It is a time to give, to show that we care
And for reaching out to others, no matter where.

And so it was, on that special eve
While others were waiting for what Santa might leave
That we were gathered together that night
To do what we felt was right.

We pooled together all of our pot
Then split it evenly, the whole stinky lot
We made up gift bags and delivered them by sleigh
To people that needed it for keeping pain at bay.

As we returned to the house after spreading our cheer
I looked at my friends, so wonderful, so dear
I was grateful to know them, sharing my love
With my brothers and sisters, who I speak of.

We did a good deed that warmed our hearts
And left us knowing that we'd done our parts
We broke the law not caring a whit
About consequences or any such shit.

We showed by our efforts how much we love
This wonderful culture that we're a part of
What we did, harmed nary a soul
Relieving pain was our only goal.

At the end of the night, as we all said good-bye
I saw a shooting star disappear in the blink of an eye
So I closed my eyes and made a wish real quick
One I did not have to pick.

I knew right away what I would wish for
Without even having to think a bit more
I wished for tokers to have as much weed
As they could ever possibly need!

When I opened my eyes, I smiled big and wide
The happiness in my heart impossible to hide
So I said, "Merry Christmas to all and have a good night,
And may all your joints be rolled just right!"


Original link unknown
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users