pollen

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
mablunk
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Contact:

pollen

Post by mablunk »

I found a male! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! When will the male begin to release pollen after it has been put under the 12 hour light schedule? How long after seeing the male flowers begin to show do they open and start to release pollen? Is it 1 week or does it release pollen as soon as the flowers appear?
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: pollen

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Yeah it takes awhile..maybe 7-10 days

You'll see the pods swelling up.

If you don't want pollen , don't wait till it's too late. Pull them as soon as your are sure they are male
Image
mablunk
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Contact:

Re: pollen

Post by mablunk »

Thanks. I pulled as soon as I realized. I ask because I had 4 beautiful mature plants ready for harvest and was worried the pollen hit them? Peace
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: pollen

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Nah, you would know if it did.You'd have yellow powder all over the place
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users