I (Don't) Need It Back

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Regarded
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

I (Don't) Need It Back

Post by Regarded »

I need it back;
The times,
The smiles;
I need it back.

As we pretend,
The summer never ends,
And we lie on the wet cold grass,
And look up to a foggy distance,
The signs of winter caress,
The lust for mourning,
Adheres.

I want to believe,
I scared you;
And the mark on your heart,
Will never heal.
I want to desecrate your beauty,
With the temptation of my dreams.

Just lie to me now,
On the cold wet grass,
We lie to each other,
Every night on which we kiss.
As we both feel the might of the wind,
And the stars that all gleam,
On a sacred night, full of wishes;
We both learned the winter was always here.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users