Die Happy
Moderator: Moderators
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Die Happy
Dear Fellow WeeGee's
we are all on a path of knowledge starting at birth. we learn many many things on this journey. we all learn to be basic human animals when we are children. but at one point that education stops. other forces in this world halt that progression with distractions. and we spend the rest of our journey learning fucked up bullshit like celebrity gossip. and when we do get confronted with the brutal truths of reality "slide" responses that we have been conditioned to respond with glide over our brains and effectively shut down that train of thought. and we stay ignorant.
BUT, it is possible to get past those conditioning and begin to learn again.
we dont have to buy into all the bullshit and let the "government" take away our right to be a natural person by turning us into corporations that represent that person in society. we can still be natural persons.
it all starts with learning. im learning right now. and its changing me. in ways that are not always comfortable.
it is not clear what has to be done. we can only grasp at ideas and bullshit them into the night with like minded individuals. and try to feel like we have gotten something done. but in reality it takes action as well as education to make a change.
organize and than mobilize.
but either way we have to die happy
im not sure if i have been clear and im sure i have been to vague.
but there is alot going on in my head right now.
im sure i will be writing more later
we are all on a path of knowledge starting at birth. we learn many many things on this journey. we all learn to be basic human animals when we are children. but at one point that education stops. other forces in this world halt that progression with distractions. and we spend the rest of our journey learning fucked up bullshit like celebrity gossip. and when we do get confronted with the brutal truths of reality "slide" responses that we have been conditioned to respond with glide over our brains and effectively shut down that train of thought. and we stay ignorant.
BUT, it is possible to get past those conditioning and begin to learn again.
we dont have to buy into all the bullshit and let the "government" take away our right to be a natural person by turning us into corporations that represent that person in society. we can still be natural persons.
it all starts with learning. im learning right now. and its changing me. in ways that are not always comfortable.
it is not clear what has to be done. we can only grasp at ideas and bullshit them into the night with like minded individuals. and try to feel like we have gotten something done. but in reality it takes action as well as education to make a change.
organize and than mobilize.
but either way we have to die happy
im not sure if i have been clear and im sure i have been to vague.
but there is alot going on in my head right now.
im sure i will be writing more later

-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Die Happy
^Exactly Abby. All that shit is true.
I've had a pretty wild night tonight and Abby has been there talking to me on msn the whole way through. I've had so much insight and indepth thought about the world and humanity and the way it is. I made an epic Facebook post about it which I will post here in a minute. Basically the conclusion I have came to tonight is that I'm going to try to get as many people as I can to go to Haiti (to start with) to help all the suffering people there and eventually travel around the world helping people get food and shit and rebuilding homes and actually doing something with my life. I feel that with the amount of shit I know now, I would die very unhappy if I didn't do something about it.
Here's the facebook post:
We should ALL, every single one of us. Bring food to kids and starving people overseas. Instead of staying here and always thinking about ourselves or our shitty celebrity obsessed lifestyles. PEOPLE ARE DYING. And every time you buy a shitty news paper or magazine, or pay your TV bill, you are funding these massive corporations, who are MAKING those people starve. We should stop thinking about ourselves and start going over there with food and help. NOW.
If everyone went to these countries and fucking help them, help build a families house, so their kid doesn't die. Be a part of that family for a while and just help them get food and water and shit. Half the worlds population is dying, and ...crying out for us to help, but people just don't see it because of the media and TV and newspapers, feeding us all this celebrity bullshit, and tv shows, to take our minds off it. So we keep buying more shit, and helping fund these massive corporations. Why don't we think "FUCK the corporations, lets just all go out and help the people who have been fucked over. The people who are dying and starving that these big companies with all the wealth won't help. Cos all these companies want is our money. they just want to get richer and richer, that's why they own all the media, so they can keep you in line, and keep your mind off of real shit like this, so you keep buying and giving them money. Most people just think of what celebrity to hate or love, or whos fashion to abide by this season...fuck...so sad man. We ALL have to fucking do something!!
These massive corporations...have went overseas, fucked peoples lives and homes up, took their rescources from their lands, took it all back here, bought up the media and tv outlets, and then start playing all this fake shit that we should buy into to keep our minds of the starving people that THEY fucked up. Just so WE keep buying shit and giving them money! The whole world is a fucking joke man. It really is....AND SOS THIS! HAHA! APRIL FOOLS!
Kiddin on, this is really fuckin serious shit.
then a few comments with people later
I think people starving and dying means more than going out and getting wasted all the time, or watching xfactor, or buying newspapers, or sitting in ur house listening to music. Imagine if humanity just helped humanity to grow and prosper. It could literally happen. We could all just start helping the world, right now.
Think about how many eople are dying and are fucked in the world...Does that not even matter? Can you not see that, that matters more than music or shit like that? We have it amazing here. Think about the people that literally don't know when they're next going to get food, nevermind seeing the next episode of corrination street or someshit.
I think I should at least let people know first. I think it's sicker that most people don't know about this, or aren't doing anything. Me going and doing it right now isn't gonna be much. Imagine I let everyone know about it, and they ALL done something, instead of me just going and doing it myself.
So I'm basically going to try to get in touch with some grass roots movement dedicated to doing this type of stuff and get something set in stone to actually go do something.
I will die happy knowing I've actually gone out and done something to help humanity
Even if it's only me doing one thing. At least I did SOMETHING.
Now imagine if everyone thought like that, and it was the norm for nations to go help other nations in times of need or crisis.
Hope this helped others to do the same as me, some people could really use it. And by some people I mean you AND the people you help. This could be a great life lesson to anyone who actually does something like this. It could help you grow and become stronger as a person, and plus you've really helped people who have been crying out and suffering for a long time.
All it takes is to think about how much your life here really means, and how much it would benefit people if you gave that shit up.
I dunno, it's something that I'm definetly going to do and I'm going to put all my energy and focus into getting this done as soon as I can.
I've had a pretty wild night tonight and Abby has been there talking to me on msn the whole way through. I've had so much insight and indepth thought about the world and humanity and the way it is. I made an epic Facebook post about it which I will post here in a minute. Basically the conclusion I have came to tonight is that I'm going to try to get as many people as I can to go to Haiti (to start with) to help all the suffering people there and eventually travel around the world helping people get food and shit and rebuilding homes and actually doing something with my life. I feel that with the amount of shit I know now, I would die very unhappy if I didn't do something about it.
Here's the facebook post:
We should ALL, every single one of us. Bring food to kids and starving people overseas. Instead of staying here and always thinking about ourselves or our shitty celebrity obsessed lifestyles. PEOPLE ARE DYING. And every time you buy a shitty news paper or magazine, or pay your TV bill, you are funding these massive corporations, who are MAKING those people starve. We should stop thinking about ourselves and start going over there with food and help. NOW.
If everyone went to these countries and fucking help them, help build a families house, so their kid doesn't die. Be a part of that family for a while and just help them get food and water and shit. Half the worlds population is dying, and ...crying out for us to help, but people just don't see it because of the media and TV and newspapers, feeding us all this celebrity bullshit, and tv shows, to take our minds off it. So we keep buying more shit, and helping fund these massive corporations. Why don't we think "FUCK the corporations, lets just all go out and help the people who have been fucked over. The people who are dying and starving that these big companies with all the wealth won't help. Cos all these companies want is our money. they just want to get richer and richer, that's why they own all the media, so they can keep you in line, and keep your mind off of real shit like this, so you keep buying and giving them money. Most people just think of what celebrity to hate or love, or whos fashion to abide by this season...fuck...so sad man. We ALL have to fucking do something!!
These massive corporations...have went overseas, fucked peoples lives and homes up, took their rescources from their lands, took it all back here, bought up the media and tv outlets, and then start playing all this fake shit that we should buy into to keep our minds of the starving people that THEY fucked up. Just so WE keep buying shit and giving them money! The whole world is a fucking joke man. It really is....AND SOS THIS! HAHA! APRIL FOOLS!
Kiddin on, this is really fuckin serious shit.
then a few comments with people later
I think people starving and dying means more than going out and getting wasted all the time, or watching xfactor, or buying newspapers, or sitting in ur house listening to music. Imagine if humanity just helped humanity to grow and prosper. It could literally happen. We could all just start helping the world, right now.
Think about how many eople are dying and are fucked in the world...Does that not even matter? Can you not see that, that matters more than music or shit like that? We have it amazing here. Think about the people that literally don't know when they're next going to get food, nevermind seeing the next episode of corrination street or someshit.
I think I should at least let people know first. I think it's sicker that most people don't know about this, or aren't doing anything. Me going and doing it right now isn't gonna be much. Imagine I let everyone know about it, and they ALL done something, instead of me just going and doing it myself.
So I'm basically going to try to get in touch with some grass roots movement dedicated to doing this type of stuff and get something set in stone to actually go do something.
I will die happy knowing I've actually gone out and done something to help humanity
Now imagine if everyone thought like that, and it was the norm for nations to go help other nations in times of need or crisis.
Hope this helped others to do the same as me, some people could really use it. And by some people I mean you AND the people you help. This could be a great life lesson to anyone who actually does something like this. It could help you grow and become stronger as a person, and plus you've really helped people who have been crying out and suffering for a long time.
All it takes is to think about how much your life here really means, and how much it would benefit people if you gave that shit up.
I dunno, it's something that I'm definetly going to do and I'm going to put all my energy and focus into getting this done as soon as I can.
:scratchs:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Die Happy
Join the Red Cross....:/
Anywho The title of this is die happy..well maybe some people want to waste their lives away in ignorant bliss. Can't really blame em' for that. Everyone wants different things. Some people want world peace , others want the top new designer shoes etc. If we're preachin' about peace here then I believe that enterwines with tolerance. It'd be silly to just walk up to each person and accuse them of sitting by and watching people die. Alot of people donate to charity. These celebrities that people are obsessed with donate millions to the less forunate here and over seas.
I only skimmed through your post toonces, but I suppose I got the jist of it.
I gotta totally agree though..the media is clouding our minds.
Wait..what?
Anywho The title of this is die happy..well maybe some people want to waste their lives away in ignorant bliss. Can't really blame em' for that. Everyone wants different things. Some people want world peace , others want the top new designer shoes etc. If we're preachin' about peace here then I believe that enterwines with tolerance. It'd be silly to just walk up to each person and accuse them of sitting by and watching people die. Alot of people donate to charity. These celebrities that people are obsessed with donate millions to the less forunate here and over seas.
I only skimmed through your post toonces, but I suppose I got the jist of it.
I gotta totally agree though..the media is clouding our minds.
Wait..what?
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Die Happy
andria i totally agree with you about people wanting to live blissfully ignorant lives.
but i disagree that its ok to just let them go on happily with their goal of getting designer items and accumulating more materialistic goods. people need to be faced with the fact that buying into that mind set is not REALITY. that there is REALLY BETTER THINGS.
i think we are currently facing a apathy of our entire species. no one gives a fuck. even the celebrities that are donating millions of dollars to charity. they still buy million dollar cars and jewelery. the fuckin jewelery man, if you knew about all the people dying from working in mines in order to get the diamonds to make the fancy jewelery. i would look at that jewelery and see blood and death.
but again your right. we have to be tolerant of all the numb blissfully ignorant people. they arent charged with insight. they are just livin human lives and when faced with these truths it can be a traumatic experience, ending with them rejecting all the new information being given to them.
but i disagree that its ok to just let them go on happily with their goal of getting designer items and accumulating more materialistic goods. people need to be faced with the fact that buying into that mind set is not REALITY. that there is REALLY BETTER THINGS.
i think we are currently facing a apathy of our entire species. no one gives a fuck. even the celebrities that are donating millions of dollars to charity. they still buy million dollar cars and jewelery. the fuckin jewelery man, if you knew about all the people dying from working in mines in order to get the diamonds to make the fancy jewelery. i would look at that jewelery and see blood and death.
but again your right. we have to be tolerant of all the numb blissfully ignorant people. they arent charged with insight. they are just livin human lives and when faced with these truths it can be a traumatic experience, ending with them rejecting all the new information being given to them.

-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Re: Die Happy
We are living during a period of time where the world is becoming truly globalized. As a result, we are becoming more aware about problems happening elsewhere in the world. The example you used about those who are laboring to unearth diamonds is a problem which has existed for hundreds and hundreds of years... it's not something that has started recently. With that being said, I believe that we're actually living during a period of time where people are helping others out more than they ever were in the past. Should this positive aspect simply be overlooked? I think it is honestly foolish to even envision a world where every single person drops what they have to do in life and simply "head over" to where the problems lay elsewhere. Just because someone is suffering in a third world country, this does not mean that someone who is not "suffering" can afford to help. Perhaps they sit at home and watch television all day because they don't have the money to do anything else, let alone travel to help others (just as an example). In addition, people have families and to me, enjoying family life and helping family out should come first before helping others. While most problems faced by the developed world families pale into comparison to those of the general population in say, Africa, or Haiti, we do still have our own local problems and it is simply impossible to please everyone in the world. Sure there are many problems within our society, but people seem to overlook all the good that is done. From everything I hear people always complain about I may be in the minority, but I think our society is progressing rather than declining... especially when it comes to the topic at hand. Sure, not everyone out there is helping, but thousands of people in the world are...
As for the discussion about corporations, they benefit the general population as well. It seems as though what you are looking for is a de-evolution of society, not a progression. There obviously are negative aspects when it comes to corporations such as child labor, cheap labor and such but once again centuries ago, there may have not been corporations but there was certainly still a stratification of classes and different levels of wealth. I praise those who do help out and think like yourselves, but it seems as though similar to the fact that I'm mostly mentioning positive aspects about our society, you guys are only mentioning the negative.
I kind of want to say more, but I've gotta get going. Take it easy guys.
As for the discussion about corporations, they benefit the general population as well. It seems as though what you are looking for is a de-evolution of society, not a progression. There obviously are negative aspects when it comes to corporations such as child labor, cheap labor and such but once again centuries ago, there may have not been corporations but there was certainly still a stratification of classes and different levels of wealth. I praise those who do help out and think like yourselves, but it seems as though similar to the fact that I'm mostly mentioning positive aspects about our society, you guys are only mentioning the negative.
I kind of want to say more, but I've gotta get going. Take it easy guys.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Die Happy
Cool man, I like how you point out both the negative and positive sides. And reading back over that facebook rant, I think I started thinking too much and got caught up in the intensity of the moment. I think I was angry at the fact a lot of people sit and do nothing and actually talk AGAINST helping others...I have more to write on this but have more pressing matters to be dealt with.
Thanks for your input though man
Thanks for your input though man
:scratchs:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: Die Happy
Every man thinks about changing the world, but not many think about changing themselves.......
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: Die Happy
i have to learn to live happily before I can die happily.
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users