tobacco in joints
Moderator: Moderators
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
tobacco in joints
How long would you think a hashjoint stays fresh and smokeable? I am guessing the limiting factor in this would be the tobacco, but I don't really know.
edit: I am storing them in a ziplock bag.
edit: I am storing them in a ziplock bag.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: tobacco in joints
The tobacco will dry out...the hash will be fine.
Put them in the freezer to keep it fresh
Put them in the freezer to keep it fresh

-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: tobacco in joints
In some countries they only smoke weed with tobacco, particularly cigarettes mixed with hash.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
Re: tobacco in joints
add Weed to your hash!
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
Re: tobacco in joints
well, the problem is that it's forking difficult to get weed around here, and the stuff you manage to get is poor quality shite.
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: tobacco in joints
You could always smoke it using a bong or pipe or knife hits or something if you don't wanna roll a joint with tobacco

-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: tobacco in joints
Ancient discussion, I roll tobacco in my joints simply because rolling pure joints is a waste of weed.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
Re: tobacco in joints
well, the discussion was supposed to be about how long a join would remain smokeable. as in, how long before the tobacco would be too dry to use
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: tobacco in joints
lungs > weedWeedGuru_Flow wrote:Ancient discussion, I roll tobacco in my joints simply because rolling pure joints is a waste of weed.
dont get me wrong though i love a nce blunt every once in a while.

-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: tobacco in joints
I would smoke a hash and tobaccy joint after a year of it sitting somewhere. If it's in a ziplock bag I'm sure it will be fine too
Also, just smoke baccy if you want or have to.
:scratchs:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users