Just bought my first bong...questions

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
zoner_stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:33 pm
Contact:

Just bought my first bong...questions

Post by zoner_stoner »

my bong is just a regular bong...it's a little over 10" high.

I've got a few questions...mainly about the screen..

the bong is pretty basic...it has it's tube...then it has a black plug that u pull out and inhale...and the chamber.

So here's my problem...my screen is too big for the bowl...i know i could cut it but i dunno if i'm sposed to...So do i just put the screen in as is...which might fuck it up, or cut it to fit a few milimetres down??

also my chamber has some sort of twist on cap..i guess to keep it closed..the cap twist INSIDE the bowl..not around it..inside..if u actually understand wtf i'm saying plz help me out..no rush i'm only using it 2morrow night..

OH AND is there a site that i can go to to read about how to take care of a bong?
User avatar
HempKnight1985
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
Location: Crestview, FL
Contact:

Post by HempKnight1985 »

Ummm most bongs are different then others so it's hard to help you. if you're using a screen you can cut it down or just shove it in there, which is what I do cause I'm lazy. Anyways if you want to take care of your bong just make sure it has water in it, it don't crack, and you can clean it if necisarry.
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

i, personally, would cut it to size :)

just do it with some really small scissors, ones that you use to cut
toenails with or somethin :) and be careful :D
zoner_stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:33 pm
Contact:

Post by zoner_stoner »

OK well i managed to just shove it in there..good thing i can take it out so it's fine...another small question...should there ALWAYS be water in the bong? I'm talking about when i'm not usin it and it's just hiding in my room...do i need water in it then?
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Image
zoner_stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:33 pm
Contact:

Post by zoner_stoner »

ok cool thx man
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Also, that screw on cap sounds familiar. i think I know what you're talking about, I've seen em on metal pipes. I think they're for...keeping the bowl cherry or something, I would leave it off when smoking from a bong.
You can empty it out for storage.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users