Woohoo Im back

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
The Venal Marijuana God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
Contact:

Woohoo Im back

Post by The Venal Marijuana God »

Hello everyone, I used to be on these boards in 2003 but i haven't been around in a long time !! I wonder what has changed i still remeber you weedguru_higher, wow look at you now, i remember im pretty sure i had the most posts out of anyone on these boards and now look at me in comparison lol. memories. smoking a couple of bongs right now. peace. Its really funny u made that post higher about wanting us to come back...i guess its working in some weird voodoo way
[img]http://www.funny-photo-photos.com/pictures/bad_hunting_dog.jpg[/img]
-------------------------------------------------------
How Gods are born, thus how I was brought to this world.
-------------------------------------------------------
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by Bubbles »

^ you would be surprised, by higher posting for older members to come back they mystically have.
Image
jcube69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:42 am
Location: Roaming The midwestern void....
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by jcube69 »

Bubbles wrote:^ you would be surprised, by higher posting for older members to come back they mystically have.
damn! i want some of them voodoo powers to make me some 420 friends XD
Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Image
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by weedguru_animal »

Hola Venal...I remember your name, but not your character, which I now look forward to exploring. Welcome back, mate.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Welcome back mate, wasn't around when you signed up and you weren't around when I did ;)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Regarded
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by Regarded »

Welcome back, I'm sure you will enjoy our new community. :lol:
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by wgToonces »

Welcome back
:scratchs:
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by logically »

HI!

I'm logically

I don't post as much as I used to, but I am usually around here lurking....

i go on spurts of activity here and there...

welcome aboard.
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Hey man, I remember you very well!

Really glad to see you back, it's been so fucking long!
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

welcome back man... from the wilderness you have appeared
woah
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by Bubbles »

(weedguru)scarf wrote:welcome back man... from the wilderness you have appeared
*A Wild Venal Marijuana God has appeared!*
Image
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Welcome back!
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by Weedguru Higher »

So what brought you back to weedguru like 7 years later?
Image
User avatar
The Venal Marijuana God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by The Venal Marijuana God »

Weedguru Higher wrote:So what brought you back to weedguru like 7 years later?
i dont know dude ! those 7 yeasr felt like 5 minutes, maybe im living in a timewarped time zone
[img]http://www.funny-photo-photos.com/pictures/bad_hunting_dog.jpg[/img]
-------------------------------------------------------
How Gods are born, thus how I was brought to this world.
-------------------------------------------------------
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Woohoo Im back

Post by andriaSRH »

So who are some of the olders vets that you remember? What were things like back then?

*eats some popped corn*
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users