When i grow up...
Moderator: Moderators
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
When i grow up...
When i grow up, I want to be a Wildlife Conservation Officer, yes a cop.
how about you guys, what did you want to grow up to become? what do you still want to become?
how about you guys, what did you want to grow up to become? what do you still want to become?

-
Blunt Docta
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 850
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
- Location: Cloud 9
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: When i grow up...
I wanted to work on computers/electronics.. but within the past 2-3 years I've wanted to have a greenhouse and legally grow crops for people.. Which one am I pursuing? computers for right now, and whenever the time comes, I'm jumping head first in to the growing idea.
Peace Not Greed.
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: When i grow up...

I want to be the very best, that no one ever was.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: When i grow up...
I wanted to become a veterinarian throughout most of my childhood and early teen years.
But Social Services screwed that up for me by making me transfer schools and change foster families 3 different times in the same year. Which resulted in me (student with 80%+ average) failing grade 10. Never had the heart to go back to school after that. Everything was a downwards spiral from there on in....
But Social Services screwed that up for me by making me transfer schools and change foster families 3 different times in the same year. Which resulted in me (student with 80%+ average) failing grade 10. Never had the heart to go back to school after that. Everything was a downwards spiral from there on in....

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: When i grow up...
JokersAce wrote:
I want to be the very best, that no one ever was.
I want to throw parties and make trance music.
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: When i grow up...
By legal rights, I grew up a long time ago. I still don't really know what I want to be. Still mulling around with the idea of getting into computer repair/IT type stuff.
Growing up, I wanted to be a cartoonist...someone who drew a comic for the newspapers of the world. One person in my life, my uncle, told me that there's no money in the arts world and to get a trade. I think that was when I was 10.
Growing up, I wanted to be a cartoonist...someone who drew a comic for the newspapers of the world. One person in my life, my uncle, told me that there's no money in the arts world and to get a trade. I think that was when I was 10.

-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: When i grow up...
A paid Wordsmith. Given gold nuggets for Writing the world, how i see it and feel it. Failing this...an anti-poacher warrior in africa, who flies in a helicopter, armed with tranquiliser darts, seeking out the poachers of endangered species, sedating these fiends, cuttinf out their eyes, then dangling them temptingly, from a rope, as I miaow through a loud speaker to the lions to say 'DInner Time'.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: When i grow up...
I want to be a neuroscientist, as of now I am half way there. Finished four years of college and now have four left, a close second would be playing outfield for the Boston Red Sox.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: When i grow up...
When I was 18 I decided to go get my diploma at adult education with the intention of becoming an ambulance technician eventually. That never happened cause I learned soon after that my gf was pregnant so I had to get a job instead.

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: When i grow up...
I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star.

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: When i grow up...
is an ambulance technician somebody who repairs the ambulance or like a paramedic kinda thang?Weedguru Higher wrote:When I was 18 I decided to go get my diploma at adult education with the intention of becoming an ambulance technician eventually. That never happened cause I learned soon after that my gf was pregnant so I had to get a job instead.

-
buttermilk
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 919
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: When i grow up...
Right now, I'm working on a double major for marketing and management. Ideally, I'd like to be a hollywood agent, like Ari on Entourage. Realistically, I'll probably end up slinging TV's or some shit.
On the real though, I'd like to get into marketing in the entertainment industry, like for concerts and shit.
On the real though, I'd like to get into marketing in the entertainment industry, like for concerts and shit.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: When i grow up...
oh man another thing i think id like to be is a botanist. i love how plants work, its so awesome.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
