I need some tips!!!!

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Batman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 4:27 am
Location: Edmonton in my bed chillaxing 8)
Contact:

I need some tips!!!!

Post by Batman »

:?: I was just wondering if any one that reads this could leave a reply with some rolling tips,cuz that would be super!Thanks everyone!Peace
This is Acolyte,a normal teenager,not a homicidal marijuana induced juvinile delinquet as almost every politician and parent thinks pot smokers are!!!
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Theres alot of stuff already in the "Rolling Forum" about that. You should check them out, it'll be quicker than waiting for new responses.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users