Top Secret America

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Top Secret America

Post by cutthecashflow »

This is really worth exploring around the site a little bit, if you have some patience and extra time.

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/top-secret-america/
Get busy living or get busy dying.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Top Secret America

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I don't have much time right now but I already watched the intro and it got me intrigued, will definitely spend some time on there figuring it out.

Nice find CTCF!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users