$#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
Moderator: Moderators
-
Viewer_Discretion
- Loli Genocides
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am
- Location: Woods Newfoundland
- Contact:
$#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
Store name not mentioned.
So today I had a horrid 6am to 2 pm shift. Would have been fine if it was cool enough to get some sleep last night after my late shift.
So I work in fast food as of 2 days ago. Today was my first shift after yesterdays hour and a half orientation. (worked at this place 2 years ago so they figured they'd just refresh me?) Anyway all is well until I hear that the basement has exploded. Pipes burst and raw sewage spilled out all over the bottem of our store, (downstairs away from food.) The bathrooms upstairs broke and downstairs. There was water coming from the celing as i ran with tray overhead to grab my stuff and anyone else's.
They closed the whole store for only 30 mins. One person puked because of the smell. The building is old and many things that need work really need replacing. Anyway so we sent our customers to another store and thats where they sent my sister I and a few others I don't know. I was sent home for being pale and sick (I am sick sadly) I ate a pack of Rolaids at the store so they let me go home 2 hours early. Now To find someplace cool rest and eat rolaids.
P.S anyone have tips for off stomachs besides rolaids what are some safe foods other then the brat diet
Bred banana rice apple toast. I think right now all I can stand is rolaids. Tums = usless for me. I would correct my spelling but im running off to the bathroom again.
On a side note.
How do you find weed when your sick like so. Yay or nay?
Anyway I wanna here your horror work stories or if you had a bad day or good day. VENT!
So today I had a horrid 6am to 2 pm shift. Would have been fine if it was cool enough to get some sleep last night after my late shift.
So I work in fast food as of 2 days ago. Today was my first shift after yesterdays hour and a half orientation. (worked at this place 2 years ago so they figured they'd just refresh me?) Anyway all is well until I hear that the basement has exploded. Pipes burst and raw sewage spilled out all over the bottem of our store, (downstairs away from food.) The bathrooms upstairs broke and downstairs. There was water coming from the celing as i ran with tray overhead to grab my stuff and anyone else's.
They closed the whole store for only 30 mins. One person puked because of the smell. The building is old and many things that need work really need replacing. Anyway so we sent our customers to another store and thats where they sent my sister I and a few others I don't know. I was sent home for being pale and sick (I am sick sadly) I ate a pack of Rolaids at the store so they let me go home 2 hours early. Now To find someplace cool rest and eat rolaids.
P.S anyone have tips for off stomachs besides rolaids what are some safe foods other then the brat diet
Bred banana rice apple toast. I think right now all I can stand is rolaids. Tums = usless for me. I would correct my spelling but im running off to the bathroom again.
On a side note.
How do you find weed when your sick like so. Yay or nay?
Anyway I wanna here your horror work stories or if you had a bad day or good day. VENT!
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another

Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...

Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
Okay first off eeewww lol. I have a crazy imagination, so the whole time I was reading that I just imagined a massive flow of shit swarming around in your stores basement...like a tidal wave haha.
Anyways the only cure I know for sick stomachs is to eat crackers..(but I think it only helps with being hungover)
Um I only only been up for an hour. I've just been listening to music, smoking and drinking some green tea. I was suppose to go work out with a friend but he is still in bed. He bought some 2c last night so I doubt he got into bed at a reasonable time. Todays been good so far. Pretty much the complete opposite of yours
Anyways the only cure I know for sick stomachs is to eat crackers..(but I think it only helps with being hungover)
Um I only only been up for an hour. I've just been listening to music, smoking and drinking some green tea. I was suppose to go work out with a friend but he is still in bed. He bought some 2c last night so I doubt he got into bed at a reasonable time. Todays been good so far. Pretty much the complete opposite of yours
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
Peppermint is really good for stomach aches
I haven't had any gross work stories though, that actually sounds fucking gross.. I probably would never go back there to eat again if I saw that
I haven't had any gross work stories though, that actually sounds fucking gross.. I probably would never go back there to eat again if I saw that
Peace Not Greed.
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
nice, a tidal wave of shit !!!!!andriaSRH wrote:Okay first off eeewww lol. I have a crazy imagination, so the whole time I was reading that I just imagined a massive flow of shit swarming around in your stores basement...like a tidal wave:
awesome.
haha
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
Oh gross....
Soda crackers, chicken noodle soup and gingerale works good on an upset stomach
Soda crackers, chicken noodle soup and gingerale works good on an upset stomach

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
The way I think is pretty theatrical.Mate wrote:nice, a tidal wave of shit !!!!!andriaSRH wrote:Okay first off eeewww lol. I have a crazy imagination, so the whole time I was reading that I just imagined a massive flow of shit swarming around in your stores basement...like a tidal wave:
awesome.
haha
Oh yeah I totally forgot about gingerale for sick stomachs. Sprite and 7up work as well.
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
Yea, they help because the carbonation eases your stomach by helping you burp and let the acidity and gas flow in your intestines.
it's like alka-seltzer, but with a way better taste.
it's like alka-seltzer, but with a way better taste.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
I've got 2 shit related work stories back when I was driving truck and working for a moving company.
My boss, another guy and I were moving someone when all of a sudden in the middle of the move my boss runs off to the bathroom real fast. Few minutes later I hear him yelling my name. I go to the door and he's like man find me some pants, I've totally shit myself with diharrea!! Neither of us had a change of pants so I had to go ask the customer to lend him a pair of pants and take a shower!! Haha, it was so fucking awkward...the guy totally burst out laughing but was also very sympathetic. He told my boss to keep the pants haha
On another move one of my coworkers was also suffering from diharrea. At the new house still partially under construction he got an urge to shit down in the basement and ran off quick to the john. The customer who knew he was suffering from the runs gets this awful look on his face and yells out "no man, not there...."But it was too late, his ass had already exploded into the bowl. We fucking heard him. The customer with a horrifed expression on his face looks at me and he's like "man, that toilet isn't installed yet..it's just sitting on the floor. My colleague comes out with this embarrased , disgusted, apalled look on his face after realizing what he had done. He sheepishly asks the customer for a garbage bag and some paper towels, and a bucket of water . Haha, we laughed at him for years after that one. He smelled like shit for the rest of the day
My boss, another guy and I were moving someone when all of a sudden in the middle of the move my boss runs off to the bathroom real fast. Few minutes later I hear him yelling my name. I go to the door and he's like man find me some pants, I've totally shit myself with diharrea!! Neither of us had a change of pants so I had to go ask the customer to lend him a pair of pants and take a shower!! Haha, it was so fucking awkward...the guy totally burst out laughing but was also very sympathetic. He told my boss to keep the pants haha
On another move one of my coworkers was also suffering from diharrea. At the new house still partially under construction he got an urge to shit down in the basement and ran off quick to the john. The customer who knew he was suffering from the runs gets this awful look on his face and yells out "no man, not there...."But it was too late, his ass had already exploded into the bowl. We fucking heard him. The customer with a horrifed expression on his face looks at me and he's like "man, that toilet isn't installed yet..it's just sitting on the floor. My colleague comes out with this embarrased , disgusted, apalled look on his face after realizing what he had done. He sheepishly asks the customer for a garbage bag and some paper towels, and a bucket of water . Haha, we laughed at him for years after that one. He smelled like shit for the rest of the day

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
nasty second stroy, higher.
and VD, weed is a magical plant, it has cured many of my illnesses, or atleast held off the pain until it was over.
and VD, weed is a magical plant, it has cured many of my illnesses, or atleast held off the pain until it was over.

-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
imagine the smells in there
woah
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
(weedguru)scarf wrote:![]()
i used to transport animals... dead and alive... in a two door mini stationwagon..
imagine the smells in there![]()

What was your job? Road kill picker upper?

-
Viewer_Discretion
- Loli Genocides
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am
- Location: Woods Newfoundland
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
You know in Titanic or a better representation would be the movie Poseidon. Where a 150 foot wave turns a liner upside down and begins to sink. I remember one of the guys being chopped in half in the elevator shaft and that they almost didnt get rescued in the older one I think some people rescued them by cutting out the hull oh I'm right. The 1972 version is WAY BETTER It's called The Poseidon Adventure Heres the rescue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv606_OTZI like the older film myself. I remember it being scarier.
The 2006 one the guy dosn't get cut in half just falls, and the kid isnt as smart. It's not as scary and they way they escape is lame. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gni7xGPBy3I
Anyway the scenes are kind of what it felt like. I was lucky to catch it while it was low to no wet pants shoes socks, But our managers told us all to make a break for our stuff.
Funny you should mention road kill in the winters is often collected and chopped up then spread a fair ways from roads for hungry scavengers someones got to do that job. When i was a little girl I used to dray road kill I have books and books of sketches, I should scan them. She told me i should work in a morgue.
sorry off topic. All the work stories don't have to be realted to poop. It could just have been a shitty day or person.
The 2006 one the guy dosn't get cut in half just falls, and the kid isnt as smart. It's not as scary and they way they escape is lame. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gni7xGPBy3I
Anyway the scenes are kind of what it felt like. I was lucky to catch it while it was low to no wet pants shoes socks, But our managers told us all to make a break for our stuff.
Funny you should mention road kill in the winters is often collected and chopped up then spread a fair ways from roads for hungry scavengers someones got to do that job. When i was a little girl I used to dray road kill I have books and books of sketches, I should scan them. She told me i should work in a morgue.
sorry off topic. All the work stories don't have to be realted to poop. It could just have been a shitty day or person.
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another

Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...

Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
Weedguru Higher wrote: The customer who knew he was suffering from the runs gets this awful look on his face and yells out "no man, not there...."But it was too late, his ass had already exploded into the bowl. We fucking heard him.
This didn't happen to me it happened to my sister. She used to work at a retail store in the mall as well. The store she worked at had all white floors. I guess someone (she doesn't know who) trailed shit all around the store into the bathroom. One woman, who was being a total kiss ass apparently, got on her hands and hands to wipe it up. After she does so she exclaims "Just call me Cinderella!" Talk about...a..brown..noser.
Lol..
Sorry it's not that great of a story. Nothing gross has happened to me at work besides when I witnessed a cook at McDonalds spit on the grill..
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
I had 15 mins before leaving work, needed to go to the toilet badly so I belled someone who was doing stock to come and cover the tills while I jumped to the toilet for a min. Girl comes out and she's like "omg Steven you only have like 15 mins left" So I said "yeah but I really need to go the toilet". She tuts then says ok. I think. Wow, what bitch, then go to the toilet. Come back out and it's like 3 minutes before I finish my shift so I go to the till next to her to sign off and say to her "ok that's my shift basically finished, you wanna stay on the tills?" Because you can't just have a store full of people filling the shelves and noone to actually serve customers (which she obviously doesn't understand), but then she literally just runs away! Nearly tripping over a guys leg which she apologised to him for. So I shout "what?", like, why the fuck did she just run away, all I have is 3 minutes. So I stand at the tills and served someone and buzzed for someone to come over. 1 minute to go now. Then someone else comes out and says that the supervisor wants to see me for something. I walk into the backroom and the girl who ran away is standing there with her arms folded with the supervisor. The supervisor literally almost screams at me "STEVEN YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT, YOU CAN'T SWEAR AND SCREAM AT PEOPLE AND GO AWAY FROM THE TILLS WHEN YOU'RE NEARLY FINISHED!! NATALIE TOLD ME YOU SWORE AT HER!!!" so I say, "well for one I didn't scream, OR swear, you're taking this waaay too far."..Anyways, can't be assed typing out the full story but basically the manager spoke down to me as if I was an utter piece of shit, and I can't believe that the girl I work with actually ran away and told a supervisor that I swore!? And I didn't even swear!! Also, so fuck if someone swears, all it is is fucking vibrations coming out of someones mouth. I can't believe how dumb some people actually are. I felt like slapping the two of them and walking out. When I was walking home I literally felt like punching someone out of pure anger at what had just happened. Ruined my fucking day. It's like if you're not an utter suck up dumb fuck and talk about Eastenders all day in there then you get treated like a twat 
If anyone actually read that I applaude you.
If anyone actually read that I applaude you.
:scratchs:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: $#%! (disturbing, messed up, gross, Work storie vent away)
What a dumb cunt. What would the reason for any of that be? Fucking weird..it's too bad there isn't a law that legalizes slapping the shit out of stupid people.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users