Synthetic Marijuana Products Outlawed in Missouri

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Synthetic Marijuana Products Outlawed in Missouri

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Synthetic Marijuana Products Outlawed in Missouri
July 7, 2010


A blend of herbs sold under the brand name K2 and thought to produce psychoactive effects similar to marijuana has been banned in Missouri, St. Louis Today reported July 6.

Gov. Jay Nixon signed a bill into law this week that criminalizes K2 by prohibiting the synthetic compounds that are sprayed on the herbs to produce a high similar to smoking marijuana. Nixon said that children have been increasingly using K2.

Kansas, Alabama, Kentucky, and Arkansas also have banned K2. The Missouri measure makes possession of 35 grams or less of K2 punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine; offenders could face seven years in jail for possessing larger amounts.
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Synthetic Marijuana Products Outlawed in Missouri

Post by Bubbles »

weird how the redneckest states do it first.
Image
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Re: Synthetic Marijuana Products Outlawed in Missouri

Post by logically »

And this is why i bought some when i did. I knew it was going to start becoming illegal.

not in my state yet... but still... probably sooner than later
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Synthetic Marijuana Products Outlawed in Missouri

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

stock up ;)
woah
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: Synthetic Marijuana Products Outlawed in Missouri

Post by Big Daddy »

I think it will be outlawed in Tennessee soon also, in my county it already is. I have tried it and don't see what all the hype is about it. I didn't get high off it at all and was actually pissed I wasted 15 bucks for 1 gram.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Synthetic Marijuana Products Outlawed in Missouri

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Big Daddy wrote:I think it will be outlawed in Tennessee soon also, in my county it already is. I have tried it and don't see what all the hype is about it. I didn't get high off it at all and was actually pissed I wasted 15 bucks for 1 gram.
Wait, when did you return here BD ? Welcome back!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: Synthetic Marijuana Products Outlawed in Missouri

Post by Big Daddy »

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:
Big Daddy wrote:I think it will be outlawed in Tennessee soon also, in my county it already is. I have tried it and don't see what all the hype is about it. I didn't get high off it at all and was actually pissed I wasted 15 bucks for 1 gram.
Wait, when did you return here BD ? Welcome back!
Howdy!!!! :::::::Big Wave::::::::::

I have only been back a day now, I thought this place was extinct like Jesus horses and Unicorns so imagine my giddiness when I saw it was alive and kicking with awesome smilies
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Synthetic Marijuana Products Outlawed in Missouri

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Hehe, yeah man welcome back.

Sorry for hijacking the thread :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users