Ladies I need your help!
My daughter just told me she wanted her hair crimped for her grade 6 graduation tonight. How the hell do you use a crimping iron??? Someone gave it to her last Christmas and she nor me has ever used it. There's like 6 different attachments for it
Crimping iron
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Crimping iron
If none of the ladies are able to respond and help, you might find help on YouTube.
Here's one result I got by typing in "Using a crimping iron"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OilVsMOcKk
Good luck! And don't burn her scalp!
And Happy Grade 6 Graduation to your daughter!
Here's one result I got by typing in "Using a crimping iron"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OilVsMOcKk
Good luck! And don't burn her scalp!

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Crimping iron
Thanks Gorecore, that's just what I needed
I dunno if I'm gonna be able to do this though lol
And I think it'll take like hours...
I dunno if I'm gonna be able to do this though lol
And I think it'll take like hours...

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Crimping iron
Well I actually managed to do it...it took about an hour
Doesn't look as good as the girl in the video but my daughter is satisfied so it's ok hehe
I didn't burn her or myself!
I feel so feminine right now
Doesn't look as good as the girl in the video but my daughter is satisfied so it's ok hehe
I didn't burn her or myself!
I feel so feminine right now

-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: Crimping iron
you are a good dad higher

A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Crimping iron
Gaaaay for higher!
I mean, yaaaaay for higher!

You did what every dad has to do : keep your child happeh!
applause!
I mean, yaaaaay for higher!
You did what every dad has to do : keep your child happeh!
applause!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users