Fucking pigs
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Fucking pigs
http://gawker.com/5532226/swat-team-rai ... -marijuana
Hate cops? Hate them more.
Don't hate cops? Now you should.
Hate cops? Hate them more.
Don't hate cops? Now you should.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Fucking pigs
i would butcher those disgraces of humanity if given the chance. losing a pet is like losing a family member.

-
zERo~Chronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 841
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
- Location: AL
- Contact:
Re: Fucking pigs
i really cant watch shit like that any more. makes me want to load my shotgun and go shoot the next cop i see...god im pissed now

-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: Fucking pigs
I'm pissed too. If you feel ambitious enough, do what I did and write an angry letter of protest to the city police there. Here's the email addy to send something to (Don't make it something like "You stupid pig fuckers die" or juvenile shit like that...) seshelby@gocolumbiamo.com
Here's what I wrote.
I'm sure that you have already received many angry letters about your SWAT team raid on a reasonably innocent man who was raided in Columbia this week. Allow me to be yet another pissed off citizen protesting these ridiculous actions.
These officers had absolutely NO right to shoot this man's dog right off the bat. What, was it barking too loud? Oh NO, they're dressed in fucking SWAT outfits. The dog poses no threat. These people are fucked in the head.
DO you REALLY think a man who smokes pot recreationally is going to stand against a SWAT officer, let alone fucking 6 of them??
You are way out of line to do this. Let me represent thousands of other people who are infuriated by your actions. Killing innocent animals and further endangering a families well-being over a fucking goddamned plant that no one can even think up a legitimate reason to keep illegal.
Shame on you.
Here's what I wrote.
I'm sure that you have already received many angry letters about your SWAT team raid on a reasonably innocent man who was raided in Columbia this week. Allow me to be yet another pissed off citizen protesting these ridiculous actions.
These officers had absolutely NO right to shoot this man's dog right off the bat. What, was it barking too loud? Oh NO, they're dressed in fucking SWAT outfits. The dog poses no threat. These people are fucked in the head.
DO you REALLY think a man who smokes pot recreationally is going to stand against a SWAT officer, let alone fucking 6 of them??
You are way out of line to do this. Let me represent thousands of other people who are infuriated by your actions. Killing innocent animals and further endangering a families well-being over a fucking goddamned plant that no one can even think up a legitimate reason to keep illegal.
Shame on you.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Fucking pigs
thats what this nation has come to a fucking police state.
they raid a family house shoot and kill their dogs and when they dont find the big drug bust they give him a stupid charge for a tiny bit of weed, a piece and grinder. wow and the pigs treat him like hes a fucking criminal screaming at him jesus there trying to fucking sleep for fuck sakes
they raid a family house shoot and kill their dogs and when they dont find the big drug bust they give him a stupid charge for a tiny bit of weed, a piece and grinder. wow and the pigs treat him like hes a fucking criminal screaming at him jesus there trying to fucking sleep for fuck sakes
Fresh till Death
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: Fucking pigs
i read it and decided i didnt want to watch it... dont need to see some dogs getting shot.
woah
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: Fucking pigs
understandable. You don't see them, but you hear it. It's not much better.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
J O E
- Bonghead

- Posts: 281
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Fucking pigs
Yeah you hear the dogs wince after they got shot, fucking pathetic bunch of homo's.
I know some of you will hate me for this but this is what your fucking way of life has brought on all of us, a bunch of fucked up powerful Americans got hemp banned and that is how all this got started.
Add to that religion and you have America today.
i seriously wish I could go back in time to assassinate all the dumbasses that caused this kind of ridiculous police state mentality.
I know some of you will hate me for this but this is what your fucking way of life has brought on all of us, a bunch of fucked up powerful Americans got hemp banned and that is how all this got started.
Add to that religion and you have America today.
i seriously wish I could go back in time to assassinate all the dumbasses that caused this kind of ridiculous police state mentality.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Regarded
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 834
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
- Location: Israel
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: Fucking pigs
I'm glad I read that. I'm going to hold off on watching it for a while. No need to get heated about something i can't change right now.zERo~Chronic wrote:i really cant watch shit like that any more. makes me want to load my shotgun and go shoot the next cop i see...god im pissed now
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: Fucking pigs
You really can't hold this against all Americans, can you? I hate America too, but from what I gather in your post, it's like saying you're going to hate every German because they're the same nationality as Hitler and his SSWeedGuru_Flow wrote:Yeah you hear the dogs wince after they got shot, fucking pathetic bunch of homo's.
I know some of you will hate me for this but this is what your fucking way of life has brought on all of us, a bunch of fucked up powerful Americans got hemp banned and that is how all this got started.
Add to that religion and you have America today.
i seriously wish I could go back in time to assassinate all the dumbasses that caused this kind of ridiculous police state mentality.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: Fucking pigs
Let's not start this shit... Flow hates America... Whatever...
On topic:
On topic:

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
crackrjak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
- Contact:
Re: Fucking pigs
Not all Americans no... but i can hold it against cops in general. Most cops do act like that, maybe a small and i mean extremely small percentage are decent people but besides that cops are just on a giant power trip and think they are above everyone else... cops are the school bullies of the real world.Weedguru_Falkon wrote:You really can't hold this against all Americans, can you? I hate America too, but from what I gather in your post, it's like saying you're going to hate every German because they're the same nationality as Hitler and his SSWeedGuru_Flow wrote:Yeah you hear the dogs wince after they got shot, fucking pathetic bunch of homo's.
I know some of you will hate me for this but this is what your fucking way of life has brought on all of us, a bunch of fucked up powerful Americans got hemp banned and that is how all this got started.
Add to that religion and you have America today.
i seriously wish I could go back in time to assassinate all the dumbasses that caused this kind of ridiculous police state mentality.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

