i just saw the wailer live at the Sierra Nevada World Music Festifal in california...it was great i had had like 3 sparks and a mikes hard lemonade and was then lighting it up with some guys i met while swaying to all the great Marley songs.
*in jamacin accent* "yaaaa maan" i dunno i just listen to it on the radio sum timez
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
well some of sublime s reagge so i suppose i do. i listend to this thing on the net the other night on bbc radio 2 they had this thing on, a beginners guide to reggae. it was quite good.
Yes I LOVE reggae music. I even have a little air freshner in my car that says "REGGAE" in black red and yellow...it's too cool! I guess my favorite reggae artists are Bob Marley, Sean Paul, Lady Saw, Wayne Wonder, Beenie Man, and Buju Banton.
I like the original King Tubby dub stuff. And some of his later 'post dub' kinda stuff. Plus scratch perry is good. Don't know that many artists tho, I just listen to what ever I come across really.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
I usually tune up to Bobby before lighting up the joint / pipe / bong / gravity, rofl.
The first time I was high, I had bobby playing for 4 hours, man, that was one of the best moments ever.
yeah ive had of few of those marley sessions i think im gonna have 1 bymyself 2nite thanx 4 remindin me
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly