What's your name?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
What's your name?
Just as the title says, what's your real name? First name atleast....
My name is Luc..the french spelling of Luke
My name is Luc..the french spelling of Luke

-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
Nick
means: Conqueror of and with the people.
Derived from Nicolas, which sounds gay to me.
:p tehee Pkuppo
means: Conqueror of and with the people.
Derived from Nicolas, which sounds gay to me.
:p tehee Pkuppo
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
J O E
- Bonghead

- Posts: 281
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
- Contact:
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
Evan is my name.... which is celtic in origin, and it means young fighter...
I'm not celtic and neither is my family but i just googled my name meaning and found that out lol...
apparently the english origin of Evan means god is good.... so yeah, I am definitely going with the celtic origin lol!!!
or the hebrew version is a variation on the word eben which means, "stone" lol.... so maybe i'm a stoned young fighter lol!!!
I'm not celtic and neither is my family but i just googled my name meaning and found that out lol...
apparently the english origin of Evan means god is good.... so yeah, I am definitely going with the celtic origin lol!!!
or the hebrew version is a variation on the word eben which means, "stone" lol.... so maybe i'm a stoned young fighter lol!!!
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
I don't think anyone really gives a shite about who you are, you're only pissing people off using Caro as your avatar.J O E wrote:guess
As far as I can remember she's not from Houston Texas, so i'll just stick with Lateefa.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
J O E
- Bonghead

- Posts: 281
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
and you would be correct... mad skillz sonWeedGuru_Flow wrote:J O E wrote:guess
As far as I can remember she's not from Houston Texas, so i'll just stick with Lateefa.
its just there in the air
-
Regarded
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 834
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
- Location: Israel
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
guy = dude
this is what I found :
boy's name Guy \
guy\ is pronounced gye. It is of Old German origin, and its meaning is "wood". May also possibly be Welsh "lively", or Old German "warrior", or from the French "guie", meaning "guide; leader". Guido is an Italian form. Actor Guy Pearce; film director Guy Ritchie.
from another page :
Old French form of Germanic Wido, a short form of names beginning with the element witu "wood", such as Witold and Widukind.
this is what I found :
boy's name Guy \
guy\ is pronounced gye. It is of Old German origin, and its meaning is "wood". May also possibly be Welsh "lively", or Old German "warrior", or from the French "guie", meaning "guide; leader". Guido is an Italian form. Actor Guy Pearce; film director Guy Ritchie.
from another page :
Old French form of Germanic Wido, a short form of names beginning with the element witu "wood", such as Witold and Widukind.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
OMFG for the second time his name is Bon Qui QuiWeedGuru_Flow wrote:I don't think anyone really gives a shite about who you are, you're only pissing people off using Caro as your avatar.J O E wrote:guess
As far as I can remember she's not from Houston Texas, so i'll just stick with Lateefa.
Anyways....my name is Andria which means "manly" or "virile"
I guess I have manly traits.
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
HA^
haha No way! We have the coolest name. I think Nicolas can be a very masculine yet romantic name. Plus I think it sounds cute when girls say it... But perhaps I'm but biased. I take it your real name is Nicholas? Is it spelled as such? My name is spelled Nickolas. I f I remember correctly, my father simply threw that spelling out there right after I was born because he didn't know how to properly spell Nicholas. I rather like it.
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:Nick
means: Conqueror of and with the people.
Derived from Nicolas, which sounds gay to me.
:p tehee Pkuppo
haha No way! We have the coolest name. I think Nicolas can be a very masculine yet romantic name. Plus I think it sounds cute when girls say it... But perhaps I'm but biased. I take it your real name is Nicholas? Is it spelled as such? My name is spelled Nickolas. I f I remember correctly, my father simply threw that spelling out there right after I was born because he didn't know how to properly spell Nicholas. I rather like it.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
pkkupo wrote:HA^
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:Nick
means: Conqueror of and with the people.
Derived from Nicolas, which sounds gay to me.
:p tehee Pkuppo
haha No way! We have the coolest name. I think Nicolas can be a very masculine yet romantic name. Plus I think it sounds cute when girls say it... But perhaps I'm but biased. I take it your real name is Nicholas? Is it spelled as such? My name is spelled Nickolas. I f I remember correctly, my father simply threw that spelling out there right after I was born because he didn't know how to properly spell Nicholas. I rather like it.
No my name actually is 'Nick' which is derived from Nic(h/k)olas.
Yeah, I like Nickolas, Nick is only cool when written Nick, not Nik,or Nic -->gay people!
so Nickolas is automatically a cool name.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
Haha, glad to hear you feel that way. Interesting that your proper name is Nick. Never heard that before... Do you know many other Nicks? I've probably known at least another 7-10. Was a pretty popular name here when I was born.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
Yeah, I know about 8 or 9 other Nicks,but as I said their names are spelled differently, so I only consider Nicks with 'ck' true Nicks.pkkupo wrote:Haha, glad to hear you feel that way. Interesting that your proper name is Nick. Never heard that before... Do you know many other Nicks? I've probably known at least another 7-10. Was a pretty popular name here when I was born.
Yes, I can do that.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
The boy's name Luke is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "from Lucanus". Place name: a region in southern Italy. Also sometimes used as an English form of Lucius and Lucian. Biblical: a first-century Christian, called "the beloved physician" and is patron saint of doctors and artists, who wrote one of the four Gospel accounts of the life of Christ.

-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: What's your name?
wow, that name goes a long way back 
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
