Gore playing some more guitar

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Gore playing some more guitar

Post by Gorecore »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X00X1vRQs28

Brand new! Just recorded today for your viewing and listening pleasure.

God, that amp is tinny sounding! Ugh!!
Image
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by Certified-Nutter »

wow gore, very rocking man
makes me wanna go kick some knomes :twisted:
Image Image Image <- My old account
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Great stuff Gore!
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Hell yeah man! Too bad the amp lost most of it's low end sound during the recording, but nice shredding !
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by Gorecore »

Heh, the amp hardly HAS any low end anymore. It was bought almost 20 years ago for less than $150.00, so really it's a tinny piece of shit. Someday after I buy a new TV and new PC, I'll buy a new amp.
Image
weedguru_waffles

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by weedguru_waffles »

Sweet!! LOL this concludes our broadcasting, click. :)
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by Gorecore »

Heh heh, that's from Jim Carrey's "The Cable Guy"...one of my favorite Carrey flicks.

I still laugh at my stupid guitar strap. Anytime I tilt my guitar too much, POP goes the strap! Good thing I never used that guitar for full-fledged jam sessions!

"Oh shit! Hold on guys! Stop the song!"
Image
Regarded
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by Regarded »

nice playing man! though my ears hurt now lol...
Image
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by Gorecore »

Gorecore wrote:Someday after I buy a new TV and new PC, I'll buy a new amp.
I went backwards and bought a nice little practice amp on Tuesday.

I'll demonstrate its much nicer sound sometime soon.

Thank you very much for all the nice comments, too!! Even if you're all lying, I can't tell because it's the INTERNET! :mrgreen:
Image
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by pkkupo »

Hell yea. It sounded like you were playing "Raining Blood" slower and heavier for a while. That was excellent.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by wgToonces »

Nice man. You should play some Pantera!
:scratchs:
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Gorecore, you should get yourself a guitar like this

Image

:rastasmoke:
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I find that extremely ugly to be honest.

But yeah, in light of it being a stoner forum, it would suit.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by pkkupo »

Ugly as shit to be sure... Still pretty fucking cool in a way though...
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
crackrjak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
Contact:

Re: Gore playing some more guitar

Post by crackrjak »

who's guitar is that? I totally know it was made for someone... is it chongs? i think it's chongs lol...
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users