all i hear is gunshots...

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

all i hear is gunshots...

Post by weedguru_animal »

All I hear is gunshots,
and the shriek from my body when the knive drives through my heart,
Never before have I been so close to a creature,
who demanded I believe and accept, over and over a fucking gain,
that we could only survive apart...

i was ailing before we met,
but you finished me off,
you are a purely evil
a devil's flame to my moth...
and tomorrow,
i will burn your belongings,
because the throngings,
when we connect,
are pure bad,
it shakes me at my core,
plumbing me to a depth,
which is far beyond sad...
something approaching Soul-ar apocalypse,
caused by the deceit and emotional sadism,
of a gorgeous bitch with blow job lips...

i am dead,
a verbose cadaver,
with nothing more to offer the world but dark thoughts in my head...

a pretty corpse,
your legs 7-eleven,
hiding your ugliness of soul,
whilst presenting yourself as heaven...

I hope we meet again,
we can talk about old times,
and then,
... I can cut your throat
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users