try to chat when yer really sick

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm

try to chat when yer really sick

Post by katielovesbud »

I WAS BORED AFTER 5 DAYS STUCK IN BED SO I DECIDED HEY MY PALS AT wg, A BOWL OF KILLER. MAN I COULD NOT TYPE, MAKE SENSE, LOL... I SOUNDED LIKE A FREAKING IDIOT :oops: :roll: :stoned2: :stoned2:
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: try to chat when yer really sick

Post by Bubbles »

we understand youre not feeling well, no worries lol.
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: try to chat when yer really sick

Post by andriaSRH »

Lol it was pretty funny Katie, you made like no sense. I had a good laugh. ;)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: try to chat when yer really sick

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Katie....you better lay off the cough syrup :P
Image
User avatar
katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Re: try to chat when yer really sick

Post by katielovesbud »

Lol, just read my posts from like ...Weds? and NO never give up the damned cough syrup!!

SO DO NOT POST :oops: cause its STAYS there :lol: :lol: :lol: :stoned2: :stoned2: :!:
and everyone in Chat thinks this girl aint right :lol: :lol: :roll: :stoned2: :stoned2: :stoned2:
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: try to chat when yer really sick

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I must've missed that marvelous moment.

Ah well, you will be sick again, and the cycle will repeat :)


Hope you're okay now though.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users