http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... abase.htmlHeads will be forced to list children as young as five on school 'hate registers' over everyday playground insults.
Even minor incidents must be recorded as examples of serious bullying and details kept on a database until the pupil leaves secondary school.
Teachers are to be told that even if a primary school child uses homophobic or racist words without knowing their meaning, simply teaching them such words are hurtful and inappropriate is not enough.
Instead the incident has to be recorded and his or her behaviour monitored for future signs of 'hate' bullying.
Students aged five on hate register
Moderator: Moderators
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Students aged five on hate register
Pupils aged five on hate register: Teachers must log playground taunts for Government database
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
WTF man...This is a whole new level of fucked up. Yet not surprising.
:scratchs:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
It sounds like they have good intentions...but this is a sure fire way to turn everyone into pussies. 
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
i prefer the way they did it when i was that age. the teacher yells at whoever is mean.

-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
sounds like yet another step to turn this further into a police state.
Fresh till Death
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
without learning how to tolerate being bullied every once in a while, people will become a bunch of pussies. There is no doubt about it that people's self esteems will get shut down and destroyed by single little insults thrown at them.
the next generation is going to be fucked.
the next generation is going to be fucked.
Peace Not Greed.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
man the government has no right to do this, everything should be dealt with by the student and not anybody representing the student.

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
Pretty soon everybody gets implants that register thoughts.
I'm seriously blowing up government buildings when they try that shite here.
I'm seriously blowing up government buildings when they try that shite here.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
When I was in 2nd grade, some little girls my age were talking about zippers and how gross it is for guy's flys to be down. Hearing their conversation and gathering their attention, I pulled my zipper down and then up again in a little boy teasing response, and was thus nearly expelled if it weren't for my mother threatening litigation.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
thats fucked up, are you in grade 3?JokersAce wrote:When I was in 2nd grade, some little girls my age were talking about zippers and how gross it is for guy's flys to be down. Hearing their conversation and gathering their attention, I pulled my zipper down and then up again in a little boy teasing response, and was thus nearly expelled if it weren't for my mother threatening litigation.

-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
He's still in grade 2 I gather from what he's saying.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
Why the hell would I be in grade 3?flyinhigh wrote:thats fucked up, are you in grade 3?JokersAce wrote:When I was in 2nd grade, some little girls my age were talking about zippers and how gross it is for guy's flys to be down. Hearing their conversation and gathering their attention, I pulled my zipper down and then up again in a little boy teasing response, and was thus nearly expelled if it weren't for my mother threatening litigation.
2nd graders are 7 years old you dumbasses.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
you dumbass that shit has been around for the past 2 years. put things together.JokersAce wrote:Why the hell would I be in grade 3?flyinhigh wrote:thats fucked up, are you in grade 3?JokersAce wrote:When I was in 2nd grade, some little girls my age were talking about zippers and how gross it is for guy's flys to be down. Hearing their conversation and gathering their attention, I pulled my zipper down and then up again in a little boy teasing response, and was thus nearly expelled if it weren't for my mother threatening litigation.
2nd graders are 7 years old you dumbasses.

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Students aged five on hate register
You're pretty well spoken for a 7 year old.JokersAce wrote:Why the hell would I be in grade 3?flyinhigh wrote:thats fucked up, are you in grade 3?JokersAce wrote:When I was in 2nd grade, some little girls my age were talking about zippers and how gross it is for guy's flys to be down. Hearing their conversation and gathering their attention, I pulled my zipper down and then up again in a little boy teasing response, and was thus nearly expelled if it weren't for my mother threatening litigation.
2nd graders are 7 years old you dumbasses.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
