Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)

Post by weedguru_animal »

Sage is a King to me, as anyone who knows me at all intimately will confirm. He inspires me, as a man, as much as a writer, and for several years now he has retained his position in my internal realm as a True King. Because he is honest, intelligent, jovial, and profund. Always...I have all his music, and nothing in my aural collection comes close to him in terms of popularity on my laptop and minidick player. If I ever was producing any form of media player, his discography would come as a default setting, lacking the option of deletion, pushing its way into ANY playlists created, regardless of user preferences...

He has recently released a free to download mixtape album called Sick of Waging War, which cane be found here:>
http://www.filestube.com/978254fcb41f3e ... sting.html

The best of which, so far, is Conspiracy to Riot.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

Thankyou and Thankyou
woah
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)

Post by SpRi7e »

Sage is a master of deep imagery and an INCREDIBLY intelligent artist. He's on the top of one of my favorite artists.. thanks for the CD link, I haven't gotten a chance to really listen to it yet, but I'm hoping like his other work that it'll be brilliant. He's probably the main artist that I'd love to actually have a good conversation with. I'm not surprised at all though that you're even more in to him then me as his lyrics are deep and his voice is powerful
Peace Not Greed.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

fuck yeah, love sage francis.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I saw him live once. Awesome artist. He's about as honest as it gets.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)

Post by weedguru_animal »

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:I saw him live once. Awesome artist. He's about as honest as it gets.
I'm fucking jealous, mate...for this man, once he entered my realm, took control of the top position in my hierachy of wordsmiths, and has never even presented a hint of turning back,,,
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users