'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism

Post by wgToonces »

Just found this and thought it would be a nice little read.


Image

"Andrea Fay Friedman, the voice actress who played the role of "Ellen" --the character depicted as having Down syndrome on the Valentine's Day episode of Family Guy, has responded to the criticism of sometime-Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Of special significance, Friedman herself has Down syndrome. Palingates has Friedman's complete response:

My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the "Extra Large Medium" episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine's day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in " Smudge" but I was a blonde in "Life Goes On". I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line "I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska" was very funny. I think the word is "sarcasm".


In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes."
:scratchs:
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism

Post by Bubbles »

any chance we can get a link to the criticism from sarah palin?
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: 'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism

Post by wgToonces »

Nope, that's all yer gettin' :twisted:








Nh I don't have the link to what she said, only to the page where I got it. Forgot to put it in earlier. :oops:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/1 ... 68331.html
:scratchs:
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: 'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism

Post by andriaSRH »



http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... ily-guy-/1

So...she would rather her son be treated like someone special instead of being treated like a real human being? What a stupid cunt.

Just hearing her talk enrages me.
VitaminTHC
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:23 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism

Post by VitaminTHC »

God I love Palin porn.
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Re: 'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism

Post by logically »

VitaminTHC wrote:God I love Palin porn.
hell yah!!!!!

i thought that episode was pretty funny.
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Where ever the wind takes me
Contact:

Re: 'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism

Post by NinjetteDL420 »

All the cold hearted shit she said i guess doesnt count

oooook
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users